Only region china, bug??

moyano92

Members
Feb 19, 2014
Hi.

I wanted to know if it is a bug or is a general problem that you have to change the region of the phone only gives for option the Chinese region this in my case in quotes is not much problem but it affects some functions such as sharing the wifi that indicates that It is not functional in my country as well as some functions because it states that the region is in China.

If we use the search engine of adjustments and we put region and we put in that option the unique one that allows to put is China.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-25-16-19-17-099_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-25-16-19-17-099_com.android.settings.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 424
Hi.

I wanted to know if it is a bug or is a general problem that you have to change the region of the phone only gives for option the Chinese region this in my case in quotes is not much problem but it affects some functions such as sharing the wifi that indicates that It is not functional in my country as well as some functions because it states that the region is in China.

If we use the search engine of adjustments and we put region and we put in that option the unique one that allows to put is China.
No its not a bug. All is fine. For what You want change region?

No its not a bug. All is fine. For what You want change region?
It does not work sharing wifi in 5g, nor does the Google assistant allow its use in any screen and even some app in the play store indicate that they are not worth in your country.

Do not you think it's enough to bug??

I've had roms from xiaomi.eu since I had the xiaomi mi3, mi5 (I'm moyano92 in htcmania the first person to create tutorials for unlocking Xiaomi terminals), and many other phones with xiaomi.eu in all of them do not have this problem and I have I was able to share networks in conditions and this does not happen to me therefore if a bug gets it.

It does not work sharing wifi in 5g, nor does the Google assistant allow its use in any screen and even some app in the play store indicate that they are not worth in your country.

Do not you think it's enough to bug??

I've had roms from xiaomi.eu since I had the xiaomi mi3, mi5 (I'm moyano92 in htcmania the first person to create tutorials for unlocking Xiaomi terminals), and many other phones with xiaomi.eu in all of them do not have this problem and I have I was able to share networks in conditions and this does not happen to me therefore if a bug gets it.
This is not bind with region...

This is not bind with region...
I think you do not know much about roms tio ....

I do not even know why you respond to the subject if you do not know.

Champion the Chinese region prevents share in 5g and other things by the laws of each country, if it does not allow to change the region will not be able to unlock these options, it is more if you go to comoartir wifi puts clearly not allowed in your country. But kid I'm in Spain I used mi3, mi5, redmi 3, 3s, note 3 pro, etc and all with xiaomi.eu shared the network in 5g but it does not go with the mi8.

Why does not it go, because the region is blocked for China?

Study a little and stop being a rat kid messing threads with people who want to improve the rom

Than how wifi and hotspot wifi work in my country with china region in china miui rom and xiaomi.eu rom?
Bug choose country or what hahaha.
I dont see any massive report this "bug" on xiaomi.eu and miui.com/en.miui.com
Maybe its a bug not working wifi 5 on Yours phone, but its not any make sense with region bind.