Ota Not Found Any Update On Xiaomi Note 3 Pro

paolinjo

Members
Feb 19, 2016
Hi
I have note 3 pro with 7.2.1 kenzo stable xiaomi.eu ROM (prvious I didi unlock bootloader and installed TWRP).
I saw on ROM download that the 7.2.2 is yet available but searching update from 'updater' it say that NO update are available.
why it ?
let me know if you need more info

I guess XiaomiEU deactivated that function...

You should go to community/forums/miui-weekly-rom-releases.103/ and follow the steps

tks a lot, but the forum suggested from you is for weekly releases...
Now I did update via TWRP but I would know if automatic update will be available.
forcing update from updater section (not in TWRP) after choosing the file to update the updater crash (exit from update).

I dont know who to help more, but i suggest to turn off the search for updates on application and come here every Friday or Saturday to look for new updates.

I dont know who to help more, but i suggest to turn off the search for updates on application and come here every Friday or Saturday to look for new updates.
Correctly, as wrote by juvept, you should come here, into forum, every week in order to download the suitable Rom for your device.
At first the updates were available through Updater app, but I am not sure if it's still possible.
Although this issue, it is better to do the operation manually, so not through Updater app.