OTA-update doesn't work for me

ciubex

Members
Nov 21, 2018
:) ok, seems you migrated from stable to developer (beta) version.
You mentioned on the first post that you use stable release, for which update does not work :(

HugoYe

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Yes, that's true. I highly suggest to use beta builds due to their frequent updates. They are usually quite stable and only a few little bugs exist.

p4trk

Members
May 23, 2019
It's my understanding that if you install the stable 10.3 version that OTA will work once stable 10.4 version will be out. It wouldn't make sense to update a stable version with a buggy version of 10.4. If you want 10.4 but not stable, do it yourself otherwise wait for updater to have 10.4 STABLE released.

HugoYe

Members
Sep 7, 2018
do you know if I can dirty flash from stable to dev?
I'm afraid I don't know, but if I were you, I'd personally do a clean flash from stable to the dev one. I don't actually suggest it anymore because 9.6.5 is actually very buggy.

HugoYe

Members
Sep 7, 2018
It's my understanding that if you install the stable 10.3 version that OTA will work once stable 10.4 version will be out. It wouldn't make sense to update a stable version with a buggy version of 10.4. If you want 10.4 but not stable, do it yourself otherwise wait for updater to have 10.4 STABLE released.
I don't think so since 10.3.2 to 10.3.3 doesn't work and it should work. I've tested this TODAY so the problem still exists.

HugoYe

Members
Sep 7, 2018
I don't understand why none of the staff is focusing on this problem which has been here for months.

ViBE-HU

Members
Feb 4, 2017
it still doesn't work for me either on Pocophone F1. it hints me that maybe it's a server issue or my phone already up to date.