OTA-update doesn't work for me

:) ok, seems you migrated from stable to developer (beta) version.
You mentioned on the first post that you use stable release, for which update does not work :(

Yes, that's true. I highly suggest to use beta builds due to their frequent updates. They are usually quite stable and only a few little bugs exist.

It's my understanding that if you install the stable 10.3 version that OTA will work once stable 10.4 version will be out. It wouldn't make sense to update a stable version with a buggy version of 10.4. If you want 10.4 but not stable, do it yourself otherwise wait for updater to have 10.4 STABLE released.

do you know if I can dirty flash from stable to dev?
I'm afraid I don't know, but if I were you, I'd personally do a clean flash from stable to the dev one. I don't actually suggest it anymore because 9.6.5 is actually very buggy.

It's my understanding that if you install the stable 10.3 version that OTA will work once stable 10.4 version will be out. It wouldn't make sense to update a stable version with a buggy version of 10.4. If you want 10.4 but not stable, do it yourself otherwise wait for updater to have 10.4 STABLE released.
I don't think so since 10.3.2 to 10.3.3 doesn't work and it should work. I've tested this TODAY so the problem still exists.

I don't understand why none of the staff is focusing on this problem which has been here for months.

it still doesn't work for me either on Pocophone F1. it hints me that maybe it's a server issue or my phone already up to date.

Sorry for inconvenience, I managed to fix it of course. New stable will include fixed Updater.
For future assistance please PM me cause I do not really follow stable channel, I focus on dev one more.

Reactions: ciubex
Sorry for inconvenience, I managed to fix it of course. New stable will include fixed Updater.
For future assistance please PM me cause I do not really follow stable channel, I focus on dev one more.
but it's a pretty old bug and nobody cared about it. many user reported on many device. then who else focusing on stable? i'm just asking cause i would like to report bugs but no such replies even on my existing reports.

I used to check Bugs section then turns out users talk about Updater in other sections as well. I wish people mention me posting reports. I use dev rom daily so I never faced the issue. I recently realized (after receiving PM) that at some point we changed download url a bit and it was the problem problem.

Hello , Happy new year . How to update ? All time show me updater isn't responding .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-01-13-08-20-378_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-01-13-08-20-378_com.android.updater.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 162
Hello , Happy new year . How to update ? All time show me updater isn't responding .
You didn't write what the model was. If it's an update with android 12 the procedure is as follows.

- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Reactions: katerpanne
You didn't write what the model was. If it's an update with android 12 the procedure is as follows.

- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Xiaomi Mi 10 ultra - EU ROM