Ota Update On My Note Pro

solvangtor

Members
Sep 13, 2015
OTA has stopped and I am not able to get updates. It worked just fine when my last update was announced a couple of months ago.
My MIUI version now is 5.9.17. Android version is
5.0.2 LRX 22G
The phone works just fine, but any advice is appreciated.

Tor/Norway

Sent fra min MI NOTE Pro via Tapatalk

OTA has stopped and I am not able to get updates. It worked just fine when my last update was announced a couple of months ago.
My MIUI version now is 5.9.17. Android version is
5.0.2 LRX 22G
The phone works just fine, but any advice is appreciated.

Tor/Norway

try now...

WOW, thank you whoever you are! Now it updated right away and my MIUI version is now
MIUI 7 by Xiaomi.eu 5.11.1
Android 5.1.1

Thank's again.

WOW, thank you whoever you are! Now it updated right away and my MIUI version is now
MIUI 7 by Xiaomi.eu 5.11.1
Android 5.1.1

Thank's again.

and 5.11.5 now..?

Hello everybody, I gat my Mi Note Pro from 2 months ago, so I new in Miui! I would like to ask, if I install developer Rom, mean Root my device, what will happened with my banking app, would they work or not? I'm ask that because on my previous device LG G2, that wan't working because of root! What about Miui is it the same situation or is different! I just update my phone to Muiu 7 Chinese version, and after 2 days tries successfully install Google services and Play store!
Waiting for some answer , thanks in advance !

You can give root access to your apps separatly, but I think the app can also check if there is root in general on the phone. The app "MobileTV" (from Telekom Deutschland) for example does not work because of that, even when it doesn't have root!

Hi, maybe you can help me again. Is Opera Max integrated in MIUI 7 or must I download the app from Google Play?