Out Of Focus Photos Mi4i

pjovp

Members
Aug 5, 2011
Hello,
The photos of my Mi4i are out of focus and blurry.
I'm using the xiaomi.eu 5.12.17 beta.
I have tested several camera apps and the situation is present in photos taken by native camera and also the third party apps.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Thanks

Did not test this version, but there's no mention of changes in the change log so don't see how this will have any difference.
I think the way is to revert to miui 6 or return the phone.
Buying a new phone and have to deal with issues after issues it's no fun at all

How about 5.12.24?
This also has the bug.
Been testing a lot these days, a loooooot and the best version is without doubts the v6.5.6.0 from 8th June.
Photos are perfect in this version.
Now what leaves to think about is since 8th June up to today 30/12/2015 this bug has not been solved.
Updates after updates and no solution at sight...
Unbeliveable

This also has the bug.
Been testing a lot these days, a loooooot and the best version is without doubts the v6.5.6.0 from 8th June.
Photos are perfect in this version.
Now what leaves to think about is since 8th June up to today 30/12/2015 this bug has not been solved.
Updates after updates and no solution at sight...
Unbeliveable
Did you try the latest official stable 7.1.1? It comes via OTA if you flash official 6.5.6 ROM.
I guess 7.1.1 is android 5.1.1 rom which use different camera apis and drivers so there should be changes - better or worse.

I would try it and write a feedback but I use a 4i as a basic phone so I stick with 6.5.6 currently and don't want to flash and roll back then if the rom with issues.

I install it, AGAIN, this afternoon. Did not give up trying with testings to try to find a solution. Camera is still s**t as all the versions from v6.5.6 onwards. In V6.5.6 its perfect.
From then onwards even with the Sharpness option set to Highest, makes no difference. Photos still betting blurry and not focused.
Now, I bought the phone around 20/12/2015 and I'm forced to use a firmware from 08/06/2016. You can imagine the frustration.....
BTW, this stable 7.1.1 is still version 5.0.2 and the only update is new feature no bug correction at all.
I completly hate this Xiomi. Bad experience with Redmi 1 which I promised myself never buy this shity brand again, but decided to give a second change. Black hole!