Persisting Micro Sd Message..

arthyko

Members
Sep 11, 2015
Hi, I have a RMN4 GLOBAL (Snapdragon) 4/64 with a 64 GB microSD Samsung Evo + uhs3, the phone recognizes it perfectly but it does not stop to continuously show the notification to eject it and it's annoying me.

Anyone knows how to deactivate the messaging?

I have the last weekly of Xiaomi.eu, rooted and with TWRP.
b26c24341df36cb73d1209d7f0b3b1fd.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk
95f1268ce0bf36790e87c08fa06ddcdc.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem and I have noticed that this increases the battery consumption.
Media about 14% consumption

I had the same bug before but works now on 9.5.1.0 stable.
No problems anymore. :D

Reactions: Jesús.
I had the same bug before but works now on 9.5.1.0 stable.
No problems anymore. :D
It is true that with the latest stable from eu the issue seems to be gone... By the way, there is something strange happening to me. I have installed latest stable miui.eu rom (9.5.1.0), but via ota I get a notification of a new update...but the version of this new update is the same as the one already installed on my phone... I did I clean flash, did all the wipes...Does the same happen to you?

...I have installed latest stable miui.eu rom (9.5.1.0), but via ota I get a notification of a new update...but the version of this new update is the same as the one already installed on my phone...

There were 2 versions of the stable 9.5.1.0 distributed: first on 18.03 and second on 22.03. (fixed some minor issues).
If you have the first one - your system will report that the update is available and will try to download the second version.

There were 2 versions of the stable 9.5.1.0 distributed: first on 18.03 and second on 22.03. (fixed some minor issues).
If you have the first one - your system will report that the update is available and will try to download the second version.

Exactly. :)

Thanks. I have installed the update. So far so good.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Hello Carvalhorn.
At some point I was so annoyed by the constant reports that I removed the SD card. Since then, rest and the battery lasts longer!