Windows does not recognize Xiaomi Mi Max

N.Jose67

Members
Aug 26, 2018
Hello everyone. Forgive my English, but I'm with a translator. Since a few weeks the PC does not recognize me the Xiaomi Mi Max, I have tried several PCs and several micro usb cables.

I have installed and uninstalled the drivers several times.

And in the PCs that I have if I recognize other Xiaomi.

There would be some way to be root without having to use the PC, I have tried with several apk and there is no way.

I would also like to install the TWRP but I can not either.

Of course I have the phone unlocked.

I had thought about installing a Chinese fastboot rom to see if it can be fixed, but since I can not connect it to the PC I can not either.

I do not know if I have activated or deactivated something in the developer options, but I do not think so.

I have also installed and uninstalled the beta version with Miui 10 but the problem persists.

Has someone come up with something?

Sincerely.

Hola a todos. Desde hace unas semanas el Pc no me reconoce el Xiaomi Mi Max, he probado en varios Pcs y con varios cables micro usb.

He instalado y desinstalado varias veces los driver.

Y en los Pcs que tengo si me reconoce otros Xiaomi .

Habría alguna manera de ser root sin tener que usar el Pc, lo he intentado con varias apk y no hay manera.

También me gustaría instalar el TWRP pero tampoco puedo.

Por supuesto el teléfono lo tengo desbloqueado.

Había pensado en instalarle una rom fastboot China para ver si se puede arreglar, pero como no puedo conectarlo al Pc tampoco puedo.

No se si es que en las opciones de desarrollador habré activado o desactivado algo, pero no creo.

También he instalado y desinstalado la versión beta con Miui 10 pero el problema persiste.

Ha alguien se le ocurre algo.

Un saludo cordial

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

You may have to replace the USB port in your Max, if it has become faulty from a bad charger, lightning strike, whatever.

Then one can consider that Android phones should not be 100% dependent on a working USB connection to a Windows PC to be able to flash TWRP or do other important things

Reactions: N.Jose67