New Phantom, false, duplicate, clicks at the bottom of the xiaomi mi 11 screen

"If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!"

Source:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/post-642655
I've read here many times that usually going from weekly to stable is a downgrade, except in situations (like mine) in which I was using a weekly from March 24 and used a stable from May 13. Either way it seems that people formatting are still having these issues

Reactions: Tecalote
On latest stable 13.0.12 for Mi 11 Pro the bug is gone for me. :)
Don't know exactly what did the job.
I did a clean install and factory reset afterwards.

Thank you, devs!!!
Ok so I tried this solution, wiping data installing 13.0.12 and then factory resetting the phone and it solved the issue for about a day. It passed almost a week and it returned to glitching the buttons like before.
The phone is barely usable, and it's getting really frustrating that none of the devs acknowledged the issue, at least telling us if the problem is on Xiaomi or MIUI end.

Ok so I tried this solution, wiping data installing 13.0.12 and then factory resetting the phone and it solved the issue for about a day. It passed almost a week and it returned to glitching the buttons like before.
The phone is barely usable, and it's getting really frustrating that none of the devs acknowledged the issue, at least telling us if the problem is on Xiaomi or MIUI end.
I was actually downloading that stable version to do it on mine, now I won't...

I've been updating with the latest weeklies, the last one made the problem worse. I had a problem in a game, sometimes when pressing to steer to the left it would get "sticky", now it also happens with the right side too

Hi my phone is mi 11 ultra 256gb and I've this issue rom.

MIUI global 13.0.7 stable.
Skaeuxm.

If someone find how can solve this issue I would like to know.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220720_225235.jpg
    IMG_20220720_225235.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 111