Phone Won't Start

TiKaZz

Members
Mar 21, 2012
Hello people! :D

two days ago my phone was discharged completly so i charged the phone but the redlight
disappeared after two seconds, so i let it charge the whole night.

Now the phone won't start, when i plug it in to my computer nothing happens and the phone is completly dead.
So.. do any of you guys have any idea?

-TiKaZz

Hello,

I had the same problem long time ago but not with the same symptom. I just mess with some ROM's and I somehow bricked my phone.

I used Miflash (a executable tools) with a miuibase rom from a chinese forum (it's not a zip file as usual) to flash my phone, of course data is wiped (but I think SD partition still ok).

It might be a hardware issue but I have a chance to never have to face it (so far). Maybe there is another opinion?

Reactions: TiKaZz
Hello,

I had the same problem long time ago but not with the same symptom. I just mess with some ROM's and I somehow bricked my phone.

I used Miflash (a executable tools) with a miuibase rom from a chinese forum (it's not a zip file as usual) to flash my phone, of course data is wiped (but I think SD partition still ok).

It might be a hardware issue but I have a chance to never have to face it (so far). Maybe there is another opinion?

Thanks for the answer!
But as i said my phone is completely dead so my phone won't show up in my computer..

Yes, I know. If it's not a recognizable device, it won't show up in computer. You might see something or not in Windows device management.

Anyway, you should take a look on Miflash :)

Reactions: TiKaZz
Yes, I know. If it's not a recognizable device, it won't show up in computer. You might see something or not in Windows device management.

Anyway, you should take a look on Miflash :)

I already did that, and as i said my phone wont pop up in any form in my computer.
-regards

Hi TiKaZz,

I had this issue last time.
The trick is to take out your battery.
Plug the charger into your phone. Turn the charger on.
Then insert the battery back into your phone.
Give it a try.

Hi TiKaZz,

I had this issue last time.
The trick is to take out your battery.
Plug the charger into your phone. Turn the charger on.
Then insert the battery back into your phone.
Give it a try.
Nope sorry, didn't work.
Thanks anyway!!