please can you help me i wiped every thing on my k20 pro

ali97alm

Members
Aug 2, 2019
i wiped everything on my phone k20 pro with TWRP and now i just got the fast boot i dont know what to do , hellllllp me please

the thing is i can not get to TWRP any more stuck with fastboot and i did try to install TWRP again but it faild, is there another way please ?
Repeat the powershell steps. But you will need to wipe twice as everyone a new partition is made. Also don't restart just go back and install your ROM and after you finish your ROM then restart.

Reactions: ali97alm
Repeat the powershell steps. But you will need to wipe twice as everyone a new partition is made. Also don't restart just go back and install your ROM and after you finish your ROM then restart.
I did repeat the steps still when the installing is finished the phone when it boots it goes to fatsboot again

Follow this thread

Install MiFlash and install the drivers from the GUI:

Download and flash this from fastboot (at least I used this and it worked without any problems)

Then do a bootloader unlock as usual (since you did it, you should know how to)

Reactions: ali97alm
Follow this thread

Install MiFlash and install the drivers from the GUI:

Download and flash this from fastboot (at least I used this and it worked without any problems)

Then do a bootloader unlock as usual (since you did it, you should know how to)
in mi flash tool still getting criclist error and I am sure that i did everything right , can you help me please i am really worried that i i will be losing my phone

If you have an unlocked bootloader, just follow these steps:
I did the same thing and managed to reinstall MIUI China version via fastboot, then rebooted to fastboot, flashed TWRP and was back in it.
Install MiFlash Tool and MinimalADB.
Start Miflash Tool and install drivers. If you get an error, hit cancel, create a new folder named "log" in the same folder you have extracted the contents of MIFlash Tool. Then start tool again and install drivers. Should work now.
Download the ROM. This one worked for me (I had an unlocked China version): V10.3.6.0.PFKCNXM Fastboot . Just go to this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/how-to/redmi-k20-pro-firmware-10-3-8-0-9-6-13-t3939647, scroll down to China, and download the version I specified above. IT should be the first one in the list. Make sure it's the fastboot, not the recovery version.
Then extract the tgz file until you make it a folder. I had to extract it twice. Just right click and hit extract here. It will create a new file (.tar I believe). Click on the new file and "extract here" as well. You'll see a new folder. Remember where you extracted this folder.
Go to MiFlash Tool, make sure your phone is connected via usb, and hit refresh. A device should pop in the list. Then hit select, and choose the folder you have just extracted.
BEFORE FLASHING: make sure you select CLEAN ALL from the bottom of the Flash tool app. By default, it's on clean all and lock. Select clean all, because (without lock) because if you don't, it will lock your bootloader. You don't want that.
Click on flash and wait. It should take about 300-450 seconds. After that, it should say success. Mine didn't, however, it said "error" . Don't worry if it says error after taking about 400 seconds to flash.
After the process is done, go back into fastboot (power+volume down held). Open Powershell and flash TWRP as you did before. After flashing, hold down power+volume UP -----------> you should be back to TWRP. From here, just flash whatever ROM you want.

This is a very bad behavior!
You ask for support and you succeed solving your HEAVY issue and as result no any thanks back to anybody nor any explanation on what you did in order to give helped others!!!..
not happy!

You ask for support and you succeed solving your HEAVY issue and as result no any thanks back to anybody nor any explanation on what you did in order to give helped others!!!..
not happy!
I messaged him and he responded eventually. He succeeded by following my tutorial. So if anyone happens to be stuck in fastboot mode, follow my post. It's working.

I messaged him and he responded eventually. He succeeded by following my tutorial. So if anyone happens to be stuck in fastboot mode, follow my post. It's working.
I know your solution working well ( by long expérience) , that's why I "liked" it before.
I take the point the lost guy gave more educated feedback !

Reactions: elysion
I heav
not happy!
I heavily agree, these people take their own valuable free time.to help out a brother, knowing they get nothing as compensation. People can at least show some gratitude, this really grinds my gears.

If you have an unlocked bootloader, just follow these steps:
I did the same thing and managed to reinstall MIUI China version via fastboot, then rebooted to fastboot, flashed TWRP and was back in it.
Install MiFlash Tool and MinimalADB.
Start Miflash Tool and install drivers. If you get an error, hit cancel, create a new folder named "log" in the same folder you have extracted the contents of MIFlash Tool. Then start tool again and install drivers. Should work now.
Download the ROM. This one worked for me (I had an unlocked China version): V10.3.6.0.PFKCNXM Fastboot . Just go to this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/how-to/redmi-k20-pro-firmware-10-3-8-0-9-6-13-t3939647, scroll down to China, and download the version I specified above. IT should be the first one in the list. Make sure it's the fastboot, not the recovery version.
Then extract the tgz file until you make it a folder. I had to extract it twice. Just right click and hit extract here. It will create a new file (.tar I believe). Click on the new file and "extract here" as well. You'll see a new folder. Remember where you extracted this folder.
Go to MiFlash Tool, make sure your phone is connected via usb, and hit refresh. A device should pop in the list. Then hit select, and choose the folder you have just extracted.
BEFORE FLASHING: make sure you select CLEAN ALL from the bottom of the Flash tool app. By default, it's on clean all and lock. Select clean all, because (without lock) because if you don't, it will lock your bootloader. You don't want that.
Click on flash and wait. It should take about 300-450 seconds. After that, it should say success. Mine didn't, however, it said "error" . Don't worry if it says error after taking about 400 seconds to flash.
After the process is done, go back into fastboot (power+volume down held). Open Powershell and flash TWRP as you did before. After flashing, hold down power+volume UP -----------> you should be back to TWRP. From here, just flash whatever ROM you want.
Hello ,I would like to thank you so so much for your very detail and valuable information, It helped me so much as I had the same situation with my new mobile and your tutorial helped me to pass this disaster
Thanks bro :)