Please change the Download Mirrors rom xiaomi.EU ROMs.

kwisi

Members
Dec 23, 2019
Seriously... they are so slow and often cancel the download at 90% or so. Can you use other file hosters please?

Seriously... they are so slow and often cancel the download at 90% or so. Can you use other file hosters please?
Don't know if System Updater can use AndroidFileHost instead of SourceForge mirrors, could be better I think. :)

I don't even use the system updater anymore coz it gets stuck most time and then download needs to get restarted. Manual Mirrors not really faster and also dcing. I have 1000mbit and 20ping it isn't my internet for sure. I also tried via 4G... same. The Mirrors are the problem. (Btw I also tried other mirrors from sourceforge in different countrys)

I don't even use the system updater anymore coz it gets stuck most time and then download needs to get restarted. Manual Mirrors not really faster and also dcing. I have 1000mbit and 20ping it isn't my internet for sure. I also tried via 4G... same. The Mirrors are the problem. (Btw I also tried other mirrors from sourceforge in different countrys)
I was lucky for 20.5.14 ROM update, downloading was fast in System Updater.

Would be nice to see in System Updater which mirror it using for downloading... ^^