Poco F1 support

javier95

Members
Nov 29, 2020
Guys are u facing issue with Facebook messenger chat heads (bubbles)? Im facing this issue since First miui 12 rom. Phone is freezinig after unlock, or during random actions, like opening apps etc. Doesn't metter if i Have actually running the chat head or not, but more ususally while its active. When i disable chat heads, i never get freeze anymore. Yeah well, little freeze is not big problem, but sometimes it force me to reset device, cuz im not able to do anything other with phone.

javier95

Members
Nov 29, 2020
i Just solved the notes app issue, by rooting phone, delete original notes app and replace it with miui notes version 3.1.3.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Unfortunately we cannot rebuild a ROM at the moment due to not enough space on system partition on that device.
As ridiculous as it may sound, POCO F1 has a 3GB system partition, smaller than any other device we support (even Redmi Note 7 Pro has 3.5GB which is enough).
To fix the Notes app issue, just do the following:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Mount system partition
3. With TWRP's File Manager, browse to: /system/system/app
4. Delete the "NotesGlobalBase" folder
5. Reboot to system
Done.

Ghostryder71

Members
Oct 19, 2017
Unfortunately we cannot rebuild a ROM at the moment due to not enough space on system partition on that device.
As ridiculous as it may sound, POCO F1 has a 3GB system partition, smaller than any other device we support (even Redmi Note 7 Pro has 3.5GB which is enough).
To fix the Notes app issue, just do the following:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Mount system partition
3. With TWRP's File Manager, browse to: /system/system/app
4. Delete the "NotesGlobalBase" folder
5. Reboot to system
Done.
Don't work here. App keep crashing