Poco F1 support

Guys are u facing issue with Facebook messenger chat heads (bubbles)? Im facing this issue since First miui 12 rom. Phone is freezinig after unlock, or during random actions, like opening apps etc. Doesn't metter if i Have actually running the chat head or not, but more ususally while its active. When i disable chat heads, i never get freeze anymore. Yeah well, little freeze is not big problem, but sometimes it force me to reset device, cuz im not able to do anything other with phone.

i Just solved the notes app issue, by rooting phone, delete original notes app and replace it with miui notes version 3.1.3.

Unfortunately we cannot rebuild a ROM at the moment due to not enough space on system partition on that device.
As ridiculous as it may sound, POCO F1 has a 3GB system partition, smaller than any other device we support (even Redmi Note 7 Pro has 3.5GB which is enough).
To fix the Notes app issue, just do the following:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Mount system partition
3. With TWRP's File Manager, browse to: /system/system/app
4. Delete the "NotesGlobalBase" folder
5. Reboot to system
Done.

i Just solved the notes app issue, by rooting phone, delete original notes app and replace it with miui notes version 3.1.3.
This is how I do it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The video is not mine, but it works. Now I have 12.0.3.0 stable with working Notes app.

Unfortunately we cannot rebuild a ROM at the moment due to not enough space on system partition on that device.
As ridiculous as it may sound, POCO F1 has a 3GB system partition, smaller than any other device we support (even Redmi Note 7 Pro has 3.5GB which is enough).
To fix the Notes app issue, just do the following:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Mount system partition
3. With TWRP's File Manager, browse to: /system/system/app
4. Delete the "NotesGlobalBase" folder
5. Reboot to system
Done.
Don't work here. App keep crashing

Will there be a 12.0.3.0 port if there is a shortage of space? Could we move google apps (gboard, asistant, lens) to a user partition?

You can download the 12.0.3.0 from the telegramm group it works fine. Notes app crashing is the only issue which can be resolved with updating the apk manually with google package installer.

I presonally would remove some of the system apps that rarely used like the Mi Browser Mi Mover etc. But these dont hold up that much space i guess to help.

Is there any new link for 12.0.3? Still not available on stable roms and telegram GDrive link is blocked... I accidently downgraded to 12.0.2 and now stuck on encryption.... Please help!!!

Is there any new link for 12.0.3? Still not available on stable roms and telegram GDrive link is blocked... I accidently downgraded to 12.0.2 and now stuck on encryption.... Please help!!!
Just reboot in recovery and format data. Than reboot system and encryption will gone/and all files you have on the phone/.

You can download the 12.0.3.0 from the telegramm group it works fine. Notes app crashing is the only issue which can be resolved with updating the apk manually with google package installer.

I presonally would remove some of the system apps that rarely used like the Mi Browser Mi Mover etc. But these dont hold up that much space i guess to help.
I don't find the 12.0.3.0 on the telegram group, was it removed?
Or could you please provide a link?

Reactions: Daniel Bosi
A fresh build of 12.0.3.0 has been uploaded, but we'll need your feedback regarding how well it works.
We had to make the Browser app a normal uninstallable app, auto-installed directly after first-boot/update, in order for our ROM to fit into the rather small system partition on that device (basically on all other Snapdragon 845 devices as well). Let us know if the Browser auto-installs and works properly.

A fresh build of 12.0.3.0 has been uploaded, but we'll need your feedback regarding how well it works.
We had to make the Browser app a normal uninstallable app, auto-installed directly after first-boot/update, in order for our ROM to fit into the rather small system partition on that device (basically on all other Snapdragon 845 devices as well). Let us know if the Browser auto-installs and works properly.
Only bug i have is when i try to get in wallpapers in settings. The browser i do not use it so i cant tell. Asside that everthing is ok. Log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.miwallpaper/com.miui.miwallpaper.activity.WallpaperSettingActivity}: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #5 in com.miui.miwallpaper:layout/miuix_appcompat_screen_action_bar: Binary XML file line #5 in com.miui.miwallpaper:layout/miuix_appcompat_screen_action_bar: Error inflating class miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:621)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #5 in com.miui.miwallpaper:layout/miuix_appcompat_screen_action_bar: Binary XML file line #5 in com.miui.miwallpaper:layout/miuix_appcompat_screen_action_bar: Error inflating class miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer
Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #5 in com.miui.miwallpaper:layout/miuix_appcompat_screen_action_bar: Error inflating class miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance0(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:343)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(Unknown Source:210)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(Unknown Source:71)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(Unknown Source:6)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:92)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflateChildren(Unknown Source:9)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:107)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:27)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:5)
at android.view.View.inflate(Unknown Source:4)
at miuix.appcompat.app.AppDelegate.installToDecor(Unknown Source:91)
at miuix.appcompat.app.AppDelegate.installSubDecor(Unknown Source:91)
at miuix.appcompat.app.AppDelegate.onCreate(Unknown Source:8)
at miuix.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:2)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.baselib.activity.BasicActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.activity.WallpaperSettingActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:19)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:376)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long com.miui.blur.sdk.drawable.BlurDrawable.nCreateNativeFunctor(int, int) (tried Java_com_miui_blur_sdk_drawable_BlurDrawable_nCreateNativeFunctor and Java_com_miui_blur_sdk_drawable_BlurDrawable_nCreateNativeFunctor__II)
at com.miui.blur.sdk.drawable.BlurDrawable.nCreateNativeFunctor(Native Method)
at com.miui.blur.sdk.drawable.BlurDrawable.<init>(Unknown Source:53)
at miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer.createBlurBackground(Unknown Source:2)
at miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer.isActionBarSupportBlur(Unknown Source:12)
at miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer.setBlurBackground(Unknown Source:0)
at miuix.appcompat.internal.app.widget.ActionBarContainer.<init>(Unknown Source:104)
... 32 more

Well i don't know if it was a mistake by me or not but I'm sure when i updated from 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.2.0 through the system updater it worked fine but when i updated now through the updater from version 2.0.3.0 (old) to the new 2.0.3.0 it was stuck at the miui logo which i presumed to be a bootloop and then when i rebooted it to the recovery it was unfortunately encrypted and I've lost all my data

Well i don't know if it was a mistake by me or not but I'm sure when i updated from 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.2.0 through the system updater it worked fine but when i updated now through the updater from version 2.0.3.0 (old) to the new 2.0.3.0 it was stuck at the miui logo which i presumed to be a bootloop and then when i rebooted it to the recovery it was unfortunately encrypted and I've lost all my data
Both 2.0.3.0 ROMs released in the past few days are identical except the missing apps, so I'm not sure what to tell you or what to blame. I'm using the rebuilt 2.0.4.0 for Mi 8 (which is very similar to the POCO ROM) and I have no issues.

No problem here so should be your problem

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk