Poco F2 Pro few questions about TWRP and ROOT

I have installed twrp and installed twrp 3.41,now when i reboot to twrp he asks for enter password for user [0] and any password words. i try my pin unlock and dont works... how to fix this? If i change to unlock pin to none it works... Is this normal? And i flashed MAgisk and dont have root...

Last edited:
I have installed twrp and installed twrp 3.41,now when i reboot to twrp he asks for enter password for user [0] and any password words. i try my pin unlock and dont works... how to fix this? If i change to unlock pin to none it works... Is this normal? And i flashed MAgisk and dont have root...
There is a bug on Android 11. Use pattern for decrypt data. Twrp works fine.

You can Debloat over ADB. Till Magisk is working fine, i can recommend Blokada 5, for blocking Ads, no root is needed for that :)

considering flashing twrp.lmi current version to my poco f2 pro which was on 12.02 miui turned my device into a paper weight. im currently holding on that until official, but i see you saying debloat over adb, you care to direct me in a (good enough) spot to see what is and isnt available to use to debloat with? currently running stock recovery again, and on 12.0.4.0 QJKMIXIM which is already pretty debloated i just wanna remove the security app, and a few other things.