Invalid [POCO F2 Pro] Weekly 21.1.13 IR Remote double command

karnasw

Members
Jan 13, 2021
On Weekly 21.1.13 {POCO F2 Pro) I have problem with IR Remote (all apps), IR sends double command. If I press for example Vol+ then Volume goes 2 levels up. When I want to turn on menu it appears and disappears. On some remotes I have to click many times to make it work. I think this is Global ROM bug, but maybe you have some fix for that.

Have same phone, same ROM. Can not reproduce described problem

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

Magisk 21.2 and followed these steps.

Install the latest weekly or global firmware in twrp. (without magisk)
2. reboot.
3. complete the first setup.
4. reboot to recovery.
5. install latest magisk
6. reboot.
7a. you must in developers options enable install via usb and verify apps over usb.
7b. enable magiskhide and hide magisk manager.
8. install magiskhide props config.
9. reboot.
10. run in termux or any terminal and type:

1. termux su; props; 1-edit fingerprint; f- certified fingerprint; 22-POCO; 1- POCO F2 Pro Europe(10); reboot

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

On Weekly 21.1.13 {POCO F2 Pro) I have problem with IR Remote (all apps), IR sends double command. If I press for example Vol+ then Volume goes 2 levels up. When I want to turn on menu it appears and disappears. On some remotes I have to click many times to make it work. I think this is Global ROM bug, but maybe you have some fix for that.
I have the same problem in my my 10 umi for about a month and I have not been able to solve the problem, I have changed the rom many times I have tried everything possible and it does not work, I thought I was the only one with that problem. could you find any solution?