New Poco F3 - AOD time is hanging

KL7000F

Members
Aug 29, 2021
Install this Magisk module in Magisk app: MIUI-Xiaomi.eu_MIUI_AOD_app_RELEASE-2.9.770-08131627-Magisk.zip

;)

EDIT: Updated the Magisk module with a more recent and working AOD app, please thanks @gogocar62's posts below for sharing this version. :)

If I'm not mistaken, this version had already caused problems for me. So far, I have no problems with your original version (2.9.696-03031914). I've uploaded it again in case someone needs it or wants to test it. Thanks again to you!

MIUI-Xiaomi.eu_MIUI_AOD_app_RELEASE-2.9.696-03031914.zip

Last edited:

Ackermann

Members
Oct 12, 2021
@Poney70
I installed this Version 2.9.752 an hour ago and so far it looks very good.
No time freezes since installation.
Thanks again for your support!

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
When I read it all here, it seems that the problem is not in the AoD application or elsewhere.

KL7000F

Members
Aug 29, 2021
I think the AOD app is involved in the bug. However, another part will also contribute. By downgrading the app, the error has decreased significantly. I had a one-time failure for several days now.

zcaldeira

Members
Apr 21, 2021
Hi there,

I have a Poco F3 in the current stable version 12.5.14. With this update I got the problem that the AOD clock gets stuck irregularly on the lock screen. In other words, the time stops. The time is only corrected again when I press or unlock the power button.

Are there any other people affected or even a solution?

Andy
I have the same problem here (portugal - ROM RKHEUXM 12.5.6.0). today i try to switch off the memory extend to see if is a cause of this! I dont think so! I think that is only with my phone! I hope xiaomi solve this

zcaldeira

Members
Apr 21, 2021
I have the same problem here (portugal - ROM RKHEUXM 12.5.6.0). today i try to switch off the memory extend to see if is a cause of this! I dont think so! I think that is only with my phone! I hope xiaomi solve this
The problem stay the same. Any solution?

KL7000F

Members
Aug 29, 2021
You can install a fix with Magisk, which currently works best. This is a downgrade of the AOD app to a version that works.

zcaldeira

Members
Apr 21, 2021
I mean that in the weekly for Poco f3 is fixed the bug that the time stops, so I said: just use the weekly
I have to install the complete ROM, instead the update that I received with 466MB, right? My ROM is the RKXHEUM, can you send me the link where i can download it? Escuse my poor knowledge

justinh999

Members
Jul 17, 2021
I have to install the complete ROM, instead the update that I received with 466MB, right? My ROM is the RKXHEUM, can you send me the link where i can download it? Escuse my poor knowledge
Which Rom are you on weekly or stabel right now?

zcaldeira

Members
Apr 21, 2021

zcaldeira

This is a forum about custom ROM. You have a Global ROM and a locked bootloader.
You cannot use any of this forum. This is not a xiaomi site.

If you want to use the ROM xiaomi.eu you have to install it according to the instructions.
Thanks for your help! But i am a stock rom fan, and xiaomi have to solve its issues! I go to download the full ROM, make a clean instatalation and see what happens. Anyway thank you