Poco F3 Global stuck to Fastboot Logo after failed flashing of EU Custom ROM.

JayR1222

Members
Sep 17, 2021
Help, my phone is stuck at the fastboot logo I did all the steps on how to switch to EU custom ROM from Global, I unlocked the bootloader first then installed all drivers, then installed TWRP to my POCO F3 then went to the steps on flashing the EU ROM, first I downloaded the latest EU ROM stable zip to my phone then the TWRP Image file to my phone then proceeded to wipe the dalvik and flashed the EU rom file, I received a red error text but the "image flash complete" was still indicated then I proceeded to install the TWRP Image then last process is wipe /format data then rebooted and now I think I did something wrong and bricked my phone please help me. It's stuck in the fastboot logo for abt an hour now. When I try to press the power button it keeps reverting back to the fastboot logo.

Attachments

• Fastboot error.jpg
    Fastboot error.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 679
What happen if you hold "Volume +" and "Power" buttons simultaneously? Does it boot in TWRP or Mi Recovery (or not)?

"Format Data" is a button's name where, after tapping on it, you have to type 'yes' to confirm the action. Did you do that or not?

When I hold the volume up and power button it goes to the poco logo then goes back to the fastboot logo again.

Yes I typed in "Yes" When I am trying to flash the EU rom earlier the text wasn't all blue from the youtube video I watched when he successfully flashed the EU ROM mine had a red error text. I didn't manage to take sa screenshot but still proceeded to the steps.

Try to install an Official fastboot ROM via Mi Flash tool (use "clean all" option and not "clean all & lock" of course...).

If your device still can't boot to System, then contact an "EDL Unbrick" paid service via Telegram (@*spam*paid*service* - price is ~20€ via PayPal)

When your device will can boot in System, follow this guide and not something else: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...u-rom-for-redmi-k40-poco-f3-using-twrp.61851/

;)