POCO F3 - in not connecting to win10/linux mint

henrix343

Members
Jan 29, 2024
MIUI: v14.0.9 (TKHEUXM)
Android: v13 TKQ 1.22089.002
Phone model: M2012K11AG

I have turn on "USB debugging" in developer options and I also have set "Default USB Configuration" to File Transfer at my phone to no avail. I can't see the pop-up menu to choose transfer mode when I connect the phone. I have one old cable that connect Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21) without a problem to any system, but on this cable POCO F3 is not recognized so I have bought new cable (100W, 5A, 20V) USB-C to USB-C data cable but it is not working either with poco. USB-C socket at the phone is 100% working, cable is 100% correct - so there must be something with POCO F3 drivers or system drivers (but RNE-L21 is working on both of those systems).

Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon - v5.0.7
Kernel: 5.15.0-92-generic

or

at win10

Let me know what I can do to connect the prone via USB, so I can transfer the files.

MIUI: v14.0.9 (TKHEUXM)
Android: v13 TKQ 1.22089.002
Phone model: M2012K11AG

I have turn on "USB debugging" in developer options and I also have set "Default USB Configuration" to File Transfer at my phone to no avail. I can't see the pop-up menu to choose transfer mode when I connect the phone. I have one old cable that connect Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21) without a problem to any system, but on this cable POCO F3 is not recognized so I have bought new cable (100W, 5A, 20V) USB-C to USB-C data cable but it is not working either with poco. USB-C socket at the phone is 100% working, cable is 100% correct - so there must be something with POCO F3 drivers or system drivers (but RNE-L21 is working on both of those systems).

Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon - v5.0.7
Kernel: 5.15.0-92-generic

or

at win10

Let me know what I can do to connect the prone via USB, so I can transfer the files.
From where did you download the MIUI version 14.0.9?

I'm also having this problem with the phone not being detected by the PC and also with some strange buzzing vibration.

Here is a more detailed explanation of the issues I'm facing: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...espite-multiple-component-replacements.72437/

Maybe you've faced similar behavior with your phone and have you managed to solve the problem?