New Poco F3: Work Profile - Bugs reported but not included in the known issues:

grayman

Members
Jun 26, 2022
Hi,

I was looking at the known issues thread and noticed that the issues with the work account are not mentioned there. Months ago I reported a couple issues with the work profile and other people confirmed the issues. There have been three updates already but the issues were not addressed yet and are not even listed in the know issues section. Thus, I'm writing just as a reminder to, at least, add it to know issues:
- Cannot change the default app drawer to the personal account (defaults to work profile and can't be changed); and,
- Widgets from the work profile (particularly outlook) don't work (shows missing).
- It seems that there are some other issues with the work profile from other users as well.

If they are not bugs then kindly direct me and the other users to the solutions; I, at least, couldn't find any solutions in this forum and, since specific to xiaomi.eu, xda is not helpful at all. Previous posts (I created two of them but the others seems related):
New power saving mode in work profile
Google Meet on Work Profile
New Work profile app drawer as default
New Possible Bug: Can't use widgets from Work Profile

Thank you

Hi,

I was looking at the known issues thread and noticed that the issues with the work account are not mentioned there. Months ago I reported a couple issues with the work profile and other people confirmed the issues. There have been three updates already but the issues were not addressed yet and are not even listed in the know issues section. Thus, I'm writing just as a reminder to, at least, add it to know issues:
- Cannot change the default app drawer to the personal account (defaults to work profile and can't be changed); and,
- Widgets from the work profile (particularly outlook) don't work (shows missing).
- It seems that there are some other issues with the work profile from other users as well.

If they are not bugs then kindly direct me and the other users to the solutions; I, at least, couldn't find any solutions in this forum and, since specific to xiaomi.eu, xda is not helpful at all. Previous posts (I created two of them but the others seems related):
New power saving mode in work profile
Google Meet on Work Profile
New Work profile app drawer as default
New Possible Bug: Can't use widgets from Work Profile

Thank you
Since I'm not using my Poco F3 with Enterprise Profile (Microsoft Business) I can't assist you with this issue. But it's well explained and important for all users that use .EU for work proposes.
Then I hope it could be addressed by the Dev Team and/or answered.

Thanks for sharing,

Reactions: h464r
Other bugs while using work profile in Miui pad 14.0.9 include not being able to edit autstart settings and app battery management settings. Hope these are resolved soon as it makes using work profile very painful.