[SOLVED] POCO F3 - All reported bugs solved on 14.0.6.0:

grayman

Members
Jun 26, 2022
After the update to 14.0.6.0, all the bugs I previously reported here have been solved.

- Widgets from work profile (in my case, Intune) now work.
- Second SIM chip couldn't send SMSs in version 14.0.5.0. Initially I thought it was some misconfiguration on my side but now it works again.
- Waze now can use the GPS in Android auto (that was, in fact, solved in a previous version)
- The work profile also is not the default app drawer (which was also solved in a previous version).

At least in my daily usage, I didn't detect any bugs so far. Will keep this forum updated if I find something.

Kudos to the developer!

Reactions: MeiGuddet
After the update to 14.0.6.0, all the bugs I previously reported here have been solved.

- Widgets from work profile (in my case, Intune) now work.
- Second SIM chip couldn't send SMSs in version 14.0.5.0. Initially I thought it was some misconfiguration on my side but now it works again.
- Waze now can use the GPS in Android auto (that was, in fact, solved in a previous version)
- The work profile also is not the default app drawer (which was also solved in a previous version).

At least in my daily usage, I didn't detect any bugs so far. Will keep this forum updated if I find something.

Kudos to the developer!
The volume quality fix?. bc my voulume quality and bluetooth earpods is weaker than before and fps drops on games. Should i also update miui 14.0.6.0

The volume quality fix?. bc my voulume quality and bluetooth earpods is weaker than before and fps drops on games. Should i also update miui 14.0.6.0
I can't advise you on that since I don't use POCO with earbuds but when connected to the my car's audio system, it works well.
BTW, what do you mean by volume quality?