New POCO F5 PRO call problems

After I extract it from the EEA image, can I just rename "NON-HLOS.bin" to "modem.img" and flash it with TWRP to the modem partition? Or is there conversion needed between bin and img?
Same thing, you can name the file however you want.

I think the modem issues have been resolved.

I no longer need to flash the global modem after the stable rebuilds to fix the gpay issue.
Also, I see reports of the same behaviour of the new HyperOS weekly where the modem works by default and flashing the other modem is not needed.

Hello, excuse my English, a query currently it is advisable to install the EU rom for the POCO F5 PRO in a fastboot way so as not to have to install any recovery,
And if the problem of the calls was solved is that I just bought the Poco F5 Pro and I'm not quite sure about moving from stock ROM to EU ROM

I no longer need to flash the global modem after the stable rebuilds to fix the gpay issue.
Also, I see reports of the same behaviour of the new HyperOS weekly where the modem works by default and flashing the other modem is not needed.
Im using the Mondrian aka pocof5leo dev weekly and it works without problems. Great !

Reactions: Dutchgio

ATM I don't recognize any modem issues on my F5 Pro EUXM, too. Made a new start with flashing back latest stock ROM, then xiaomi_eu '2nd repacked' 2023-11-19 without exchanging the modem.img.

Reactions: Dutchgio
Since the update to HyperOS I have no problems.
I don't flash the EEA modem image anymore.

Great job Xiaomi.eu DEVs :)

I just bought my little f5 pro, I plan to put my beloved Xiaomi.eu on it, the question is whether it is advisable to update to the hyper OS that the update has marked for me before flashing Xiaomi.eu?

I just bought my little f5 pro, I plan to put my beloved Xiaomi.eu on it, the question is whether it is advisable to update to the hyper OS that the update has marked for me before flashing Xiaomi.eu?
Just unlock the Bootloader, download the newest Weekly and use the First_install.bat in fastboot mode . Enjoy !