Poco f5 pro

enzogym

Members
Jul 12, 2023
Good morning . I installed the xiaomi.eu rom but I have no twrp recovery.. I wanted to know if this causes problems. as I was unable to install twrp on my poco f5 pro I don't know why

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need TWRP for the ROM to function properly. It doesn't cause any problems. It may be a slight inconvenience for you as you will have to have a computer near you to perform an update via Fastboot.

Reactions: enzogym
Good morning . I installed the xiaomi.eu rom but I have no twrp recovery.. I wanted to know if this causes problems. as I was unable to install twrp on my poco f5 pro I don't know why
hey bro I'm a first timer here are there any problems u faced i also have the same model so I'm kinda scared to do it I still have 14 hours till my bootloader unlocks so I'm trying to get as much information and does it still have game space?

hey bro I'm a first timer here are there any problems u faced i also have the same model so I'm kinda scared to do it I still have 14 hours till my bootloader unlocks so I'm trying to get as much information and does it still have game space?
Hey man! You asked me for help yesterday.
You didn't indicate that you understood what I replied
Currently, there is a situation that is the cts profile.
As far as I know, due to Google's changes, the play store is not certified.
If you manage to install the xiaomi.eu ROM, the problem is usually that the Banks apps won't work.
Several modifications are required so that there are no errors.

Hey man! You asked me for help yesterday.
You didn't indicate that you understood what I replied
Currently, there is a situation that is the cts profile.
As far as I know, due to Google's changes, the play store is not certified.
If you manage to install the xiaomi.eu ROM, the problem is usually that the Banks apps won't work.
Several modifications are required so that there are no errors.
hello bro i installed the eu rom already and currently my banking apps/ e wallets still works but thanks for the notification sorry for the late reply was busy at work really appreciated it

Reactions: PeaceOne
hello bro i installed the eu rom already and currently my banking apps/ e wallets still works but thanks for the notification sorry for the late reply was busy at work really appreciated it
This is very good news! I am happy with your success!

hello im back. so i want to update my rom how do i do that?
Hello! Yesterday I made the decision to return to the Poco f5 pro EEA TMNEUXM V.14.0.7.0.
Unfortunately, at the moment, the xiaomi.eu ROM did not cover the safety net for me.
Since only Magisk was used to solve the problem, this is too much change for me, the consequences of which are unclear.
Locked bootloader and official ROM, which gives me peace of mind.
I advise you to seek advice from a member smarter than me. Good luck bro!

Hello! Yesterday I made the decision to return to the Poco f5 pro EEA TMNEUXM V.14.0.7.0.
Unfortunately, at the moment, the xiaomi.eu ROM did not cover the safety net for me.
Since only Magisk was used to solve the problem, this is too much change for me, the consequences of which are unclear.
Locked bootloader and official ROM, which gives me peace of mind.
I advise you to seek advice from a member smarter than me. Good luck bro!
if i ever wanted to go back to global how did you go back and locked the bootloader?

Is miui.eu launcher on poco model using poco launcher? Or is it just like any other default xiaomi launcher? I'm worried since poco launcher kind of late to the party compared to default xiaomi miui launcher