ZeDeStRoYeR

Members
Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys, by the past I got two Poco phones, and I just passed on a Black Shark 5 Pro. Now I would have the Poco launcher, but it's not available on playstore. When I install and launch it from another source, the launcher can't work because it say my phone is too recent for the launcher, that stop worked for higher than Android 11 phones. Now I heard about Poco launcher 4.0 coming in few times, but I arrived to get the beta apk of the launcher, but when I try install it it show me than there is already a same named package/app. Of course I tried it after uninstalling Poco launcher 2.0, but still not work. I also tried to make an update from Poco 2.0 to 4.0, but same message, and no update. Btw it seems I can't have it rn, and for this I would ask if Xiaomi/Poco could still update the poco 2.0 launcher, because it's the best launcher for MIUI 12/13, and a lot of people say this, not just me.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-25-08-53-27-878_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-25-08-53-27-878_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 151
… and for this I would ask if Xiaomi/Poco could still update the poco 2.0 launcher, because it's the best launcher for MIUI 12/13, and a lot of people say this, not just me …
And why do you ask this here in a CUSTOM ROM forum, which is not related to official Xiaomi/Poco?
Please address your question to official Xiaomi forum.

And why do you ask this here in a CUSTOM ROM forum, which is not related to official Xiaomi/Poco?
Please address your question to official Xiaomi forum.
Well, it's the "MI General" Forum, as you can see on top of the forum. And first I'm new, so idk all about Xiaomi's forums, and I didn't see a forum about Black Shark or Poco Launcher. So I came to the General forums.

Well, it's the "MI General" Forum, as you can see on top of the forum. And first I'm new, so idk all about Xiaomi's forums, and I didn't see a forum about Black Shark or Poco Launcher. So I came to the General forums.
You didn't get it: This is not a Xiaomi forum, but that of a CUSTOM ROM.