Poco x3 pro doesnt turn on

EDIREALM10

Members
Jun 22, 2021
I recived today poco x3 pro it was working fine then after 2-3 hours using it my battery died and then i puted it to charge and after 2 hours i picked it up and tried to turn it onit didnt work so i googled how to turn it on there were multiple ways and i tried them and none of them worked the phone still wasnt turning on when i put it to charge or i hold the power button then i see the led light shining and nothing else when i first puted it to charge it had a screen that it charges but it doesntshoe anything anymore and the phone is in perfect condishion it didnt drop or anything

I recived today poco x3 pro it was working fine then after 2-3 hours using it my battery died and then i puted it to charge and after 2 hours i picked it up and tried to turn it onit didnt work so i googled how to turn it on there were multiple ways and i tried them and none of them worked the phone still wasnt turning on when i put it to charge or i hold the power button then i see the led light shining and nothing else when i first puted it to charge it had a screen that it charges but it doesntshoe anything anymore and the phone is in perfect condishion it didnt drop or anything

So you are probably using the stock ROM?

Anyway, if a new phone dies like this, don't mess with it, return it.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70