Poco x3 soft brick halp!!

jurrrv

Members
Aug 18, 2018
Hello,
i probably soft bricked my new phone and need help. I was using global rom 12.0.4
I was using adb to flash TWRP recovery from here - all gucci
Downloaded xiaomi.eu rom and flashed it using twrp but something went wrong and now i have botloop, cannot start OS and phone always go to recovery. Also I can enter into fastboot.

I tried to conect phone with pc to transfer rom and flash it again from twrp but i only get this? i think its encrypted or something??

What is easiest way to fix this? As i said i can enter fastboot and recovery so its probably solvable and I see device in cmd when i type "adb devices"

Thank you in advance

Your best option is likely to format data partition in TWRP. Then reboot into recovery again and attempt to flash your rom. If this doesn't work, you could always use Mi Flash to reflash your phone with the stock image. I've had these sorts of issues in the past, it can happen sometimes if the TWRP recovery you're using is unable to successfully decrypt your internal storage. If these sorts of issues persist then you could potentially use dm-verity whose instructions I'll leave at the end of this comment. However use dm-verity at your own risk, look up any of the relevant information before using it.

Reactions: jurrrv
Your best option is likely to format data partition in TWRP. Then reboot into recovery again and attempt to flash your rom. If this doesn't work, you could always use Mi Flash to reflash your phone with the stock image. I've had these sorts of issues in the past, it can happen sometimes if the TWRP recovery you're using is unable to successfully decrypt your internal storage. If these sorts of issues persist then you could potentially use dm-verity whose instructions I'll leave at the end of this comment. However use dm-verity at your own risk, look up any of the relevant information before using it.

formating data partition helped! Thank you echo2124!