POCO X4 Pro - China- or Global based ROM of Xiaomi.eu?

Pawlak

Members
Feb 22, 2022
Hello.
I would like to know if POCO X4 Pro ROM will be the same one as RN11E Pro (China) ROM and/or RN11 Pro 5G (Global).
I'm looking forward to your answer.

I am sorry, but what does CN veux mean?

I got my Poco x4 Pro 5G already, and it is a good device, but the software is really horrible. Would love to flash it soon.

I am sorry, but what does CN veux mean?

I got my Poco x4 Pro 5G already, and it is a good device, but the software is really horrible. Would love to flash it soon.
It means the ROM will be based on the chinese version (veux is the codename of the phone)

Reactions: biscoot
It means the ROM will be based on the chinese version (veux is the codename of the phone)
Thank you for your fast reply. Can you tell me what the benefits and downsides of this are? I know what it means in general, but not really in detail. Would be great to have a better understanding of it.

Thank you for your fast reply. Can you tell me what the benefits and downsides of this are? I know what it means in general, but not really in detail. Would be great to have a better understanding of it.
It means Weekly ROM availability, hopefully, unless Xiaomi arbitrarily decides that they don't want to release China Beta for it.

Hi there

So I just got my hands on the POCO X4 PRO 5G, & started the unlock process.

Just wanna make sure, xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip is for it correct ?

My phone has the Turkey ROM on it, is it ok to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip over it ?

Thank you.

Hi there

So I just got my hands on the POCO X4 PRO 5G, & started the unlock process.

Just wanna make sure, xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip is for it correct ?

My phone has the Turkey ROM on it, is it ok to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip over it ?

Thank you.
Answer is already given in the posts before. So please try to comprehend.

Comprehension has nothing to do with it, you could have been nicer and given me an answer, or just ignore me.
Believe me, I gave you a nice answer. And you just need to read and don't ask questions which are already answered.