Invalid poco x6 5G - xiaomi.eu rom update, now the phone is bugged

nico62100

Members
Oct 20, 2024
Hello
I hava a poco X6 5G, unlocked and I put xiaomi.eu / hyperos stable ROM since several weeks on it.
I was on version OS1.0.10.0 and I see that the v12 was released so I updated it as usual (using the .bat script on the ROM ZIP file (windows_install_upgrade.bat) and it was successful... but...
When it rebooted now I see lot of messages like "bluetooth has crashed" or lot of another system apps :/ and when I try to open apps, it closes immediately :(
That I try to do:
- Installing OrangeFox and deleting "davlink / ART Cache" (only this one), now on booting the messages about bluetooth or other system apps looks to be OK
- Tried to delete all the cache of the apps but unfortunally lot of them still don't start... I can run calc or go to the parameters for example but Play Store don't work....
- My mail app still receive the mail because I get notification and ring, but impossible to run it :/
I don't know why this update is bugged, I already made updates from xiaomi.eu hyperos.
Searching on the forum (and google), I did not found another people with this problem.
I would not erasing all the data if it was possible, is somebody has an idea ?
Thanks !
Nicolas

You can use the "FixAppCrash.bat" script in "adb.zip" linked on this page, should help with your issue.

Reactions: nico62100
You can use the "FixAppCrash.bat" script in "adb.zip" linked on this page, should help with your issue.
Hello,

It works... Many thanks !