New Pocophone F1 bug with launcher and full screen gesture

tlf55

Members
Aug 22, 2014
Hi, on my Pocophone F1 with the latest 8.9.20 , when i enable full screen gesture and do the gesture to go home some icons are bugging like, the annimation should minimize the app to the app icon but actually go to an other icon;.. let me explain

the Message app is in second in the dock, and Chrome is 4th position, if i open message app then go back home with full screen gesture, the full screen gesture animation do like it's minimizing to chrome icon on the launcher..

I do not have this issue on Global Beta 8.9.20

Thanks for looking at this

Am i the only one with the issue ? ive tried a second clean flash but still the same..
Someone have a fix for this maybe ?

I personally use POCO Launcher on my MI 5 and I'm not seeing any issues. Either way, write your feedback on POCO Launcher's page on Play Store so that its developers can look into it...

I personally use POCO Launcher on my MI 5 and I'm not seeing any issues. Either way, write your feedback on POCO Launcher's page on Play Store so that its developers can look into it...
yeah it's actually the launcher, i just tried on the official global beta and it was ok but after a playstore update it acting up like on Xiaomi.eu rom .. so i left a feedback and emailed them for the issue, hoping it's fixed soon