Port for LG Optimus 2X?

optimus

Members
Mar 29, 2011
Are there any plans to port to the LG Optimus 2X? I hope so as its a dual core phone which is already rootable and has clockwork recovery.

I will be getting a device as sson as its available in UK so I can test if need be.

If anyone here can point me to the right direction, I'd be happy to at least attempt to try to port to the LG Optimus 2X. But seeing as how I have little to no porting knowledge whatsoever, it might take a while.

Edit: Soooooooo I'll try my best to get as far as I can with porting this. Seeing as how I don't have this phone, they'll probably be some bugs and stuff. Right now i'm trying to look into a virtual device to run the ROM on. Wish me luck!

If anyone here can point me to the right direction, I'd be happy to at least attempt to try to port to the LG Optimus 2X. But seeing as how I have little to no porting knowledge whatsoever, it might take a while.

Edit: Soooooooo I'll try my best to get as far as I can with porting this. Seeing as how I don't have this phone, they'll probably be some bugs and stuff. Right now i'm trying to look into a virtual device to run the ROM on. Wish me luck!

I will probably buy it as my next phone if your port would work =]

Update: Tried my hand at porting from the Samsung Vibrant. If everything checks out, i'll need some beta testers, if you guys don't mind.

as popular as the g2x is getting.. im sure it'll come :) however, i have to be honest.. the g2x attracts me with vanilla android 2.2 stunning device