Porting Guides?

The link above for the guide to port MIUI details the process for MIUI v4. I am trying to port the gingerbread version. Does anyone know of a guide for that? I've found some device-specific guides, but nothing for GB MIUI in general or the Infuse.
Alternatively, has any progress been made on the english translation of the official MIUI porting guide?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Will the chinese_port.pdf work to port to any device or not?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Pretty much since Miui 4.0 came out I've ported it to G2x but the only thing I'm stuck with that isn't working is Data... calls can be made but can't go on browser or Google Play, etc.

I've been struggling to figure the data. Pretty much everything else works!

Mark do you have access to a G2x that I could send you the Rom so you may test it?

Pretty much since Miui 4.0 came out I've ported it to G2x but the only thing I'm stuck with that isn't working is Data... calls can be made but can't go on browser or Google Play, etc.

I've been struggling to figure the data. Pretty much everything else works!

Mark do you have access to a G2x that I could send you the Rom so you may test it?
Replace the RIL.smali file in framework.jar from your ics base.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

The link above for the guide to port MIUI details the process for MIUI v4. I am trying to port the gingerbread version. Does anyone know of a guide for that? I've found some device-specific guides, but nothing for GB MIUI in general or the Infuse.
Alternatively, has any progress been made on the english translation of the official MIUI porting guide?

Thanks in advance for your help.
you can port it from another unofficial devices :D (like galaxy mini, ace, fit and etc) and try to copy app, framework, and media folder from miui to your ROM :D

Im trying to Port MIUI to Samsung ACE GT5830 with stock rom files. could someone point me some good tutorial or this one apply to ?

Marcusant, your Google Docs porting guide has a bad link... the updater script isn't what the link follows to, just FYI. Otherwise, a very useful post. Any chance you know the correct updater script to use? Thanks!

Hello guys...
I've ported 2.6.8 to my device, but 2 problems found. Google contact can't sync while other google app can sync and also USB storage not work but adb work.
Here is my logcat of google contact sync being fc, http://pastebin.com/7SchWAfq. Any advice for this?

Thanks in advance.