Post your battery life stats here! See who gets the best battery life.

It is an option to underclock your CPU. Wajk have created some mods. If you don't flash them, your CPU configuration should be like stock

It is an option to underclock your CPU. Wajk have created some mods. If you don't flash them, your CPU configuration should be like stock

Ah I see..it's on the mod section of wiui's thread right?so if I'm not flash the underclock mod the rom will run 1,7 Ghz..thanks for your reply dude,will try it and find the best settings for me..:D

yup,no lags I've try it with some games I have,now testing battery life
okay okay,let's stay on topic,sorry guys..I'll post some screen shoot of mine later :D

adegebu7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

according to @RobinHood00 , i tryed mokee os rc5 debloated.. i found that after a while the rom consumes a lot of battery.. then i changed my radio to this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c...FWMAZM20128017.1_qctecmdr_20130131_015319.zip
and it seems to be more power efficient (with lastest radio wifi is the cause of eccessive drain in standby\awake)
will post some battery logs after my battery fully discarge.
I am very curious about your results. I also faced this problem with the RC5, weird thing was that sometimes for a day it would run really stable and then after charging it again the battery drain was back. I'm now on Xiaomi's own 4.1 stock rom with xposed framework tweaks hehe. But if this radio thing would fix things I might give it another try. Keep us updated Paul :D

Miui 3.12.20 multilang
Mi2S 32GB - 2000 mAh battery

Screenshot_2013-12-27-00-55-18.png
Screenshot_2013-12-27-00-55-27.png

2 days 10 hours 21min with balanced CPU profile.
Always 3G, sometimes wifi, no GPS, no bluetooth and airplane mode at night. No additional apps were used for extending battery life.

As you can see I only used the phone for 1hour and 11 mins those 2 days.

Last edited:
Wiui 3.12.13 with the 3100 mha battery. Powersaving mode enabled all the time and the only "usefull" app im using is greenify.

te7u3ypa.jpg

my5uda4a.jpg

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Mookee la 4.2.2 rc5, greneefy + deep sleep + 2 cores in ondemand and 2 in powersave + some tweaks andare jbl14 radio.
my6uge8e.jpg

edure2ug.jpg

gysabegy.jpg

Most of times in a bad coverage area, so with heavy battery drain. I had to recarge it, so only to 30%

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

@paulrlz : With bad coverage that is oke. Did you use 2g+3g? Also, Chrome beta can use an awful lot of battery, drained my battery a lot when using it last time (week ago).

I used 2g, sometimes 2g+3g, some photos and calls, internet and other.. heavy usage atleast, so for me its ok.. but today, I don't know why, I have bad battery life.
e7yvaruz.jpg

7u6unevu.jpg

py8e7yde.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

UPDATE:
After a while I discovered why my battery graph was worst than before. Cpu2 and cpu3 for the fantastic mpdecision hotplug went constantly on whit msmdcvs governor, that is a bad guy regarding power efficence. So, tired about this mpdecision, I found a method to disable it
In terminal emulator:
Su
Stop mpdecision
Then I changed the name of the file located in system/bin
Mpdecision, to mpdecision1.
Rebooted and woila, I have the complete control of all of 4 cores!
So I ve disabled two of them and now battery is way better.
BTW, sometimes disabled cores will turn on, so I suggest to set min/Max frequencies to 384mhz and powersave governor (i use kernel tuner app from play store). I think that i need to do a little script for the code, to run with tasker each tot minutes.
This is not the best method to do this, but it works.
se6yrutu.jpg

eqaza5a8.jpg

Last edited:
Im now on Miui stock android Jelly Bean, rooted with Framaroot, tweaked with Xposed Framework module Gravity box(To bring back CM functionality).
2000mah battery, M2S 32GB. No changes to CPU or GPU, just AOSP android with Gravitybox :)
This are the stats of very heavy use, 2g+3g on a lot of time, wifi on, watching streaming video's, playing a lot of music (4+ hours):
(it says charging, but as soon as I plugged it in I made the screenshots, so maybe I had 1-2% less, still AMAZING)
heavy use.png

This is in the weekend with wifi only, sometimes I used 2g, but not more then one hour, just using it for daily things, internet, news, music etc.:
wifi use.png

I'm using this rom for more then a week now, battery life is stable and not changing! :) Happy me, now waiting for Xiaomi to release KitKat!

i dont think that stock 4.1 have huge battery improvment compared to lastest 4.4 mokee os.. i m using that, but for now i cant say that 4.1 is much way better :| maybe 5/10% improvment in battery perfomance ( atleast with my use). Will try with redmaner kernel, maybe the situation will change.

This is my battery life
Rom: Miui Dev rom always newesr
Kernel: MiCore 007
Mode: Normal mode
Screenshot_2014-01-04-13-48-39.png
Screenshot_2014-01-04-13-50-11.png

i dont think that stock 4.1 have huge battery improvment compared to lastest 4.4 mokee os.. i m using that, but for now i cant say that 4.1 is much way better :| maybe 5/10% improvment in battery perfomance ( atleast with my use). Will try with redmaner kernel, maybe the situation will change.

Hmmm... 44.2? Kitkat you mean? Please be more specific about your use... Could you also post AOSP screenshots of use? You make a lot of phone calls? What do you do with your phone hehe?

You can see back in this trhead, i explain my use :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

You can see back in this trhead, i explain my use :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks, its all over the the thread lol.

Could you post battery stats of your use with stock rom ? So I can compare them with mokee 44.2 :) ? Thanks a lot!

now i m testing m1cha s cm11 :) will do this as i use it for an entire day. Btw, usually i get an half + screen usage and 1 hour + of usage, so the difference is not that better :)

Mmm ok.. Because with M1cha's rom I got about maximum of 1 day usage and with stock I manage 2 days easily. But maybe I'll give m1cha's rom a try this month.. ;)

M1cha CM10.2 ROM
Lowest auto screen brightness
Set CPU to 1G
2000mAh battery
WiFi & 3G on all time

Screen on > 5 hours + Stand by > 5 hours

and I using THIS gapps, I don't know that is there any difference of http://goo.im/gapps, but after I flash this, I feel the battery is better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-12-10-47-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-12-10-47-39.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_2014-01-12-10-47-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-12-10-47-48.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 305
  • Screenshot_2014-01-12-10-47-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-12-10-47-58.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited: