Post your battery life stats here! See who gets the best battery life.

Stock aosp 4.1 , micore kernel 008, uv -50v, 70% balanced power mode 30% eco mode, heavy use, for now the best combination rom+kernel for me!
u2eje8u9.jpg

ypy2ave7.jpg

tu9ape5e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

@paulrlz Those stats seem nice. I might try undervolting this week but for now I'm just running my phone stock lol. Waiting for KitKat, I wish Xiaomi let out an official press statement.

I get 24.5h on one charge with 4.5h screen time, wifi on, 3g on, gps on, bluetooth off, 'on demand' governor with 1728 max frequency. I was on wifi all the time, brightness on auto.

Never got this kind of battery life before on any kitkat build. I'm on the latest mokee 44.2 (24 jan build)

I get 24.5h on one charge with 4.5h screen time, wifi on, 3g on, gps on, bluetooth off, 'on demand' governor with 1728 max frequency. I was on wifi all the time.

Never got this kind of battery life before on any kitkat build. I'm on the latest mokee 44.2 (24 jan build)
Screens or it didn't happen! ;)

Last edited:
Haha, I know, but you just have to trust me this time ;-) As far as I can tell, there's no screen capture option in this rom and I have no third party apps installed with that functionality. Just try the rom for yourself, it's really good.

Haha, I know, but you just have to trust me this time ;-) As far as I can tell, there's no screen capture option in this rom and I have no third party apps installed with that functionality. Just try the rom for yourself, it's really good.
Mokee has screenshot option if you go to settings there is an option to change power menu :)
I wonder if battery life stays the same after a few days?

Cant find it. I noticed options vary quite a bit between mokee builds. It might be that screen capture is not available in this build. This happened with the 'performance' option as well: Earlier builds had the option to include an icon in the quik settings panel that let you switch between performance settings, but that option has gone MIA as well.

Last edited:
@paulrlz : what's your uv settings bro? would you mind sharing here for me pls. I am also on stock ROM and I have also flashed oo8 kernel by redmaner.....
Thanks in advance

Im on a simply - 50uv to all voltages.. i personallu buyed faux123 kernel app (in nexus 4 times), and i modify the voltages here. This setting is not optimal, but i need phone for now, so i cant test all settings. Btw, when i do better voltage table

Hi, but our kernel doesn't support voltage control settings right ?
How do you do that ? I tried that app, but the voltage settings are not at all shown there...
Any help could be highly appreciated...
Thanks in advance...
I am using Mokee's 4.4
If i use MIUI , can i use this software with redmaner's 008 kernel ? then the voltage settings will be highlighted ?
Just my noob questions... Can i do like that ?

Hi, but our kernel doesn't support voltage control settings right ?
How do you do that ? I tried that app, but the voltage settings are not at all shown there...
Any help could be highly appreciated...
Thanks in advance...
I am using Mokee's 4.4
If i use MIUI , can i use this software with redmaner's 008 kernel ? then the voltage settings will be highlighted ?
Just my noob questions... Can i do like that ?
Why would you ask questions in the wrong thread about something that has been said a 100000000000 times on here. YES. Read the opening post in Redmaners kernel thread!!!! -_-

Hi guys!

I've been trying many many roms these days( Miui,Wiui, Mokee roms,Cofface...) but finally, none pleased me... Except the QDT14 stock rom! Thank's to RobinHood00, I tried this rom even if it isn't updated since may 2013... I'm looking for performance/stability/battery and I confirm that I'm totally pleased with QDT14!
(I think that MIUI is too much heavy and that new theme policy is abolutely awful ><")

I'm using 3100mah battery, with Greenify apps to kill background process like gmaps, fb, etc. Balanced mode, a lot of Whatsapp messaging, and some web browsing and news checking :) Here I got almost 3 days but I think with heavy usage, it will be 2 big days anyway ^^
Screenshot_2014-01-28-12-33-22.png
Screenshot_2014-01-28-12-33-34.png

Hi guys!
I've been trying many many roms these days( Miui,Wiui, Mokee roms,Cofface...) but finally, none pleased me... Except the QDT14 stock rom! Thank's to RobinHood00, I tried this rom even if it isn't updated since may 2013... I'm looking for performance/stability/battery and I confirm that I'm totally pleased with QDT14!
(I think that MIUI is too much heavy and that new theme policy is abolutely awful ><")
I'm using 3100mah battery, with Greenify apps to kill background process like gmaps, fb, etc. Balanced mode, a lot of Whatsapp messaging, and some web browsing and news checking :) Here I got almost 3 days but I think with heavy usage, it will be 2 big days anyway ^^

Hi J3R3MI3,
do i need to use CWM true dual boot if i want QDT14 stock rom while keeping the MIUI/WIUI ROM?

thanks!

Hi J3R3MI3,
do i need to use CWM true dual boot if i want QDT14 stock rom while keeping the MIUI/WIUI ROM?

thanks!
I don't think you need to use True Dualboot. I'm not sure though, they use the same kernel and share some features so it could well be that way. You should just give it a try :)

I don't think you need to use True Dualboot. I'm not sure though, they use the same kernel and share some features so it could well be that way. You should just give it a try :)
then maybe i should backup through CWM in case if something wrong.
do you also use QDT14 my friend? i have read in some thread about this native jelly bean and they say some about bugs (for example wifi connection bugs) that makes me think twice before using the ROM. what do you think?

then maybe i should backup through CWM in case if something wrong.
do you also use QDT14 my friend? i have read in some thread about this native jelly bean and they say some about bugs (for example wifi connection bugs) that makes me think twice before using the ROM. what do you think?
I'm the one j3rm3r3 is referring to lol. No bugs at all. Using this for 2 mothns now in combination with Xposed. there is a thread where I explain how I set up my phone to be almost like Cyanogen :)

I'm the one j3rm3r3 is referring to lol. No bugs at all. Using this for 2 mothns now in combination with Xposed. there is a thread where I explain how I set up my phone to be almost like Cyanogen :)
thanks for response! i have found your post about how you set up your phone using QDT14. however, i have few question. do you use single boot with the ROM? now i am using WIUI and surprisingly for me, it has good battery life (compared to WIUI previous version). that's why i have plan to dual boot it with your system scheme. i just thinking about bugs in QDT as mentioned before. but if you say so, then i will try it since you have been using it for 2 months. i guess it is long time to make a conclusion.

EDIT: nevermind, i have already installed QDT14 exactly as your methods (plus gravitybox xposed module), but mine is dualboot with WIUI. result? until now i am pleased with the battery life. so far no bug. let see for the next few days. anyway, thanks!

Last edited: