Post your battery life stats here! See who gets the best battery life.

RobinHood00

Members
Oct 28, 2013
Hey all,

I'm still waiting for my phone, I will post battery stats when I played with this device for a week or so (need to be accutre hehe).
As there not yet is a thread like this so, please feel welcome and post your battery life on here.

Share the next info please, so we at least get a bit of an objective view:

Model (Mi2 / Mi2S)
OS (MIUI, WIUI, any other custom rom)
Connections being used (wifi, 3g, 2g, data on/off)
Screen on time
Power mode
Hours on charge (of course ;) )

Also, post a printscreen of your battery life, or to add an extra betterbatterystats screenie, this will look more professional hehe.

Looking forward to your input, and when ready I will also of course share my own experience.

Greetings!

PLEASE ADD ALL INFO IN ONE POST! DONT JUST POST SOMETHING LIKE "I GET 3000 HOURS on 1 CHARGE" Be COMPLETE.

I think by now this thread has become useful for people willing to compare their battery drain or still thinking about buying the M2(s)! Still, the more info the better. Thanks to all who share here.

Last edited:
After yesterday's discussion on Power Saving Mode thread, I haven't charged and am getting a good battery life, more than 24 hours now.

Brightness - 10 to 20%
Data - ON all the time , except at night for exactly 6hours
WiFi - a total of maybe an hour
(planning to test it with WiFi ON all the time)
Mode- Power Saving Mode
OS : MIUI 3.11.1 (I had earlier suspected 3.11.8 to be responsible for battery drain so was trying this one.)

Took around 20 pics at night with Auto Flash ON. Other details , let my screenies talk. :)

Screenies coming up in a couple of hours.

e8e6asym.jpg
adu2a6ad.jpg
5a2ytazu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RobinHood00
Perfect example of what a battery life log should look like!

Thanks, hope more to come.

Last edited:
Ok:D This is just an example, how you can "survive" with your Mi2 :)
Edit:
Sorry, more details:
Xiaomi Mi2
MIUI
Just on Wifi
Very rare using of the phone :D Like you can see..
Power saving mode(using it all the time ;)

It was on holiday I think, I just used the phone on evenings, and the alarm.
But then I was too in Romania, in the mountains, for a week (on airplane mode) using the compas and GPS like 3-8 times per day and it holds the whole week. So not normal using :)
Screenshot_2013-08-27-23-00-02.png

Last edited:
Ok:D This is just an example, how you can "survive" with your Mi2 :)
Edit:
Sorry, more details:
Xiaomi Mi2
MIUI
Just on Wifi
Very rare using of the phone :D Like you can see..
Power saving mode(using it all the time ;)

It was on holiday I think, I just used the phone on evenings, and the alarm.
But then I was too in Romania, in the mountains, for a week (on airplane mode) using the compas and GPS like 3-8 times per day and it holds the whole week. So not normal using :)
Whoa ! Look surreal! But dont think I can survive with such little screen time.

Waiting for Wajk's Battery Life !.
Even though i use his ROM & same settings, i wont get that much battery life. Any explanation ?

This was what I was getting on average with wajk's silky smooth WIUI.

je6yzevu.jpg

32GB Mi2 with 3120 mAh extended battery on normal performance, 75-80% brightness, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS on all the time.

On power saving mode, I was getting at least 7-8 hours on screen time and could have potentially reached 12 hours on the lowest brightness setting.

With the regular 2000 mAh battery and the same normal settings as above, I was getting on average 3-4 hrs on screen time.

I've since switched over to the 32GB Mi2S and am still using this rom, but battery life has suffered a bit (understandably) due to the increased performance. I'm getting about 40-60 mins less on screen time on average now.

Swyped from my Mi2S

bygajuga.jpg

This is mine
JOKE!!! this is mine lg l3 : P

5 Days !!! and that too 60% remaining ? i can't believe that.
Even with 3000 mah battery, we may not get that result for sure...
How is that possible bro ?
Come on, be realistic pls...

5 Days !!! and that too 60% remaining ? i can't believe that.
Even with 3000 mah battery, we may not get that result for sure...
How is that possible bro ?
Come on, be realistic pls...
Read.... "Joke :p "

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

I used Liang Yi modded rom 3.9.13 with power saving and 3100mah battery.
Can you share here the latest version for Mi2S 32GB pls ?
Neither can i understand Russian nor i am allowed to see download links... And you know how difficult it is to simply register an account in 4pda.ru right ?
Hence this humble request.... so if you may fulfill my request, it would be very nice... As i have heard so much good news about russian MIUI modders... Simply superb. Currently i am using FCR MIUI 30.0 version in my Mi2S.
I must admit this that it is super silky smooth....
I suggest every Mi2 user to used this russian modded MIUI roms once.... & see the difference....
Waiting for your proper download links & reply. Thanks in advance bro.

Can you share here the latest version for Mi2S 32GB pls ?
Neither can i understand Russian nor i am allowed to see download links... And you know how difficult it is to simply register an account in 4pda.ru right ?
Hence this humble request.... so if you may fulfill my request, it would be very nice... As i have heard so much good news about russian MIUI modders... Simply superb. Currently i am using FCR MIUI 30.0 version in my Mi2S.
I must admit this that it is super silky smooth....
I suggest every Mi2 user to used this russian modded MIUI roms once.... & see the difference....
Waiting for your proper download links & reply. Thanks in advance bro.

Here is MIUI-3.9.13.LianYi . You could use google better. I reuploaded from baidu to mega:
https://mega.co.nz/#!cFtkGLhZ!eJtqcTFPlSAStcpB6LkbnH7KaO1rO9oAewk4Ku-2QeU

Reactions: manohar
Reactions: MSephiroth
Thanks! This version WiUi v5 JB 3.11.8 or the Experimental? Have you used the 3100 mAh battery?

Just the regular WIUI V5 rom, not the experimental.

Here are my latest stats which are more than acceptable for my needs.

Running WIUI 3.10.18 on Mi2S 32 GB with extended 3120 mAh battery, Normal/Balanced mode with 75-80% brightness and Wi-Fi/3G/GPS always on:

yryqujy9.jpg

Swyped from my Mi2S