Problem (bootloop ?) Xiaomi Redmi Pro Doesn't Start

matefvre

Members
Jan 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
I bought a xiaomi redmi pro for Christmas. Reception of this one, everything goes well, I use it first time on 25 without my sim card for about 30 min, then then I turned it off to put my sim card. But by turning it back on, I have the first loading page with the MI logo, and then the 2nd page of loading with marked "powered by android" which turns incessantly, never stops. So I searched a little on the internet, try the combinations with the Volume + and - buttons, etc, nothing done, I tried to flash it via Mi flash tool, but impossible. Not knowing of the masses, I gave this to a repairman who told me that there was not for very long, 2-3h. Finally, he could not get it, and told me he was asking for xiaomi codes and that he would get a response within 10 days (surely a request to unlock the bootloader). 15 days later, he tells me they do not succeed what he wanted and so I went to look for the phone. On the invoice, it was marked, "Unlocking Bootloader impossible". In short already I see not too what the repairer did knowing that he did not have the identifiers of my xiaomi account. So once at home, I make a request to unlock the bootloader via the procedure on xiaomi-france. Everything goes well, I received the authorization by sms yesterday, I was then on en.miui unlock/ then I launched MiUnlock and there everything went well, that Put me unlock processed or something stuff, finally everything was ok, so I click Reboot Phone, the phone reboots, but still the same problem, it got stuck on "mi / powered by android". I let it turned at least 45 min like that, we never know ... But nothing at all that worked. I tried to flash it via MiFlashTool but I still have the same error ... I tried to download several ROM fastboot but I still have the same error ...
Here, I hope you understand my pb,
Thanking you in advance
Good night
(sorry for my bad english, i'm french...)

Attachments

• P70124-213608.jpg
    P70124-213608.jpg
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 908
  • _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 818
If you still have problems with mi flastool, try select flash all.bat in the menu at bottom.

Hello everyone,
I bought a xiaomi redmi pro for Christmas. Reception of this one, everything goes well, I use it first time on 25 without my sim card for about 30 min, then then I turned it off to put my sim card. But by turning it back on, I have the first loading page with the MI logo, and then the 2nd page of loading with marked "powered by android" which turns incessantly, never stops. So I searched a little on the internet, try the combinations with the Volume + and - buttons, etc, nothing done, I tried to flash it via Mi flash tool, but impossible. Not knowing of the masses, I gave this to a repairman who told me that there was not for very long, 2-3h. Finally, he could not get it, and told me he was asking for xiaomi codes and that he would get a response within 10 days (surely a request to unlock the bootloader). 15 days later, he tells me they do not succeed what he wanted and so I went to look for the phone. On the invoice, it was marked, "Unlocking Bootloader impossible". In short already I see not too what the repairer did knowing that he did not have the identifiers of my xiaomi account. So once at home, I make a request to unlock the bootloader via the procedure on xiaomi-france. Everything goes well, I received the authorization by sms yesterday, I was then on en.miui unlock/ then I launched MiUnlock and there everything went well, that Put me unlock processed or something stuff, finally everything was ok, so I click Reboot Phone, the phone reboots, but still the same problem, it got stuck on "mi / powered by android". I let it turned at least 45 min like that, we never know ... But nothing at all that worked. I tried to flash it via MiFlashTool but I still have the same error ... I tried to download several ROM fastboot but I still have the same error ...
Here, I hope you understand my pb,
Thanking you in advance
Good night
(sorry for my bad english, i'm french...)
You need SP Flashtools to flash ROM on Mediatek devices.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I have had same problem. I solved it so: i pushed volume - and power button same time. After that gsm went out. Than i started it again. I started normally.