Problem for MIUI version and apps

Steven Tuang

Members
Mar 31, 2014
Hi All,

I just get my new unit of Hongmi 2 days ago.
But, something wrong with this phone, as i started up the phone, the window pop out , stated as below:
" ROOT Permission is disabled in MIUI stable versions. Please install MIUI BETA version to active ROOT permissions"

I am not sure is it because of this , my TORCH cant work, my NOTE also cant work, even my CONTACT also problem (where some existing contact i cant open and cant save for the coming call number to my contact)

I had tried to format the format to factory reset mode many times, but problem still same.

FYI, i checked for my device, the MIUI Version stated " MIUI-sjrom.cn"

Have you guys heard this version before?
Please help me.

Appreciate your help!
Thank you very much!

What is AP?
I would seriously suggest you check the authenticity of the phone. Install CPU-Z and see if it gives you correct values (like 1280x720 screen, MT6589T chipset) or run Antutu, it should give you a benchmark value of around 15500

Hi All,

I just get my new unit of Hongmi 2 days ago.
But, something wrong with this phone, as i started up the phone, the window pop out , stated as below:
" ROOT Permission is disabled in MIUI stable versions. Please install MIUI BETA version to active ROOT permissions"

I am not sure is it because of this , my TORCH cant work, my NOTE also cant work, even my CONTACT also problem (where some existing contact i cant open and cant save for the coming call number to my contact)

I had tried to format the format to factory reset mode many times, but problem still same.

FYI, i checked for my device, the MIUI Version stated " MIUI-sjrom.cn"

Have you guys heard this version before?
Please help me.

Appreciate your help!
Thank you very much!

Hi,

I just bought the xiaomi hongmi phone like you. After I survey the web I found the solution is use root大师 then already solve the problem.

Now i got the root permission to remove some pre installed software inside.

thanks

any solution?

i also got this problem
my torch, note and contact got bug..

base version MIUI-sjrom.cn :(

Hi AndrewChin,

Understand this is an old thread. For the solution you provided, do they have in English version? Appreciate your help. Thanks.