Problem Mi 5s Plus With Whatsapp And Any Apps

PaoloIaco

Members
Nov 17, 2016
Hello to all. Sorry for my English. After several problems to unlock the bootloader and install the .EU. I have doubts or better clarification that I would like to dissolve:
- If you use the card one SIM only a voice, and the two data only. Setting voice and data in the menu of the SIM means that whatsapp combined with the SIM number 1 will only use the data of the SIM 2? And if you want both the operational SIM with working internet?
- When I clone the app whatsapp and I try to activate a second number (the second backup existing number of GDrive a second google account already loaded and synchronized) when they go to look up does not find it and restores me whatsapp without messages and conversations. Possible solutions I tried them all until whatsapp did not stop me the accaunt for 13 hours ahahaha
- Various known and sporadic system crashes, however, application of tested as chrome gplus YouTube and other apps not just google. It would depend on the Xposed module installed? Even if only to remove ADS from YouTube?

Hi Paul

You would select your primary SIM which would then be used, so it's better to select the DATA sim as primary and disallow data usage from the other SIM.

Cloning Whatsapp, I've personally never tried this so can't say much apart from try to backup the conversation using Google Drive & locally so it creates msgcrypt.db on your Whatsapp folder within the phone, this should then be used for restoring everything.

Crashes etc. I would suggest backing up data and wiping system and data then reflashing the WHOLE Xiaomi rom again. I use Xposed and 6 modules on my Mi5S Plus, 7hours Screen-on-time and its perfect (UK user)