problem with Cerberus

Using it also... just mark app as trusted app in permission manager... and allow autostart...

thanks a lot for the help.
if you start without sim or going to fly mode, you get alert too?
thx again.

Hi, I have this app but if i hide the app, I need to deal in phone keypad the secret number, but app don´t open.

Can someone help me

hi check this:

Try to go to Settings -> Apps -> All, then select the "Clear data" option for both "Google Play Services" and "Google Services Framework". Reboot the phone, then let me know if there are any differences.

Hi,
yes with "Google Services Framework" work great.

But my problem is with deal code, I set the number, and hide the app in the list, then I deal the number in keypad to open cerberus and don´t work, because of this we need to have cerberus in app list and can´t hide

Hey guys,

I know this thread is pretty old, but I was having a great issue using Cerberus until now. I would recommend to have your device rooted, because it is necessary to follow the Root instructions at Cerberus page (Using Link2SD).

As @ingbrzy said, set Cerberus at autostart. Later, follow the instructions from Cerberus webpage, specifically from the Root part, and put Cerberus as a system app. Restart your phone and start testing with it. It is now working for me (on a Redmi Note 2).

Cheers

EDIT: I stopped the autostart of Google Play/Google App and it still works after a restart/shutdown.

Last edited:
after update system, must unistal and then instal cerberus app. reinstalling after same update miui. :(

Hi all, I'm now using a RedMi Note 4 with cerberus.
If the app is opened on the phone I can do everything from the cerberus web site.
If I reboot the phone (so app should start automatically) nothing works from cerberus web site.
I also want to hide the app but, despite of I cleared data for Google Services Framework (Google Play Services clear data is not enabled) when I dial the secret number the classic dial screen appears for a second and after disappears without running cerberus app.

i must after same reboot, run cerberus and alowed this permission, after reboot. pls fix it...

Attachments

• asasa.png
    asasa.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 764