Problem with Fastboot mode

Edduuu

Members
Aug 18, 2018
I try to enter in fastboot mode pressing volume down and power buttom but instead of appear the image of fastboot I get a black screen. How can I solve that?

I found this...

Boot into Android One Fastboot Mode Using Quick Boot (Reboot) APP
Yes! There’s an app for rebooting your phone into Fastboot Mode, and it’s the most easier of the methods we discussed above. But it won’t work unless you’ve root access on your Android One phone, and since not everyone roots their device, we’ve put this as the last method here.

ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED

• Install the Quick Boot (Reboot) app from Play Store on your Android One phone | Play store link →
  • Open the app and grant Root Access
  • Select ‘Bootloader‘ from the list of options and it’ll boot your device into Fastboot Mode

Reactions: Edduuu
I have Redmi 3 ( Ido)
Recovery - Vol+ and Power
Fastboot, Edl and Recovery etc is like older Redmi example Redmi 1/2 and Redmi is same -
If not work Vol- and Power we must push and hold: Vol+ and Vol- and Power and show to us a Chinese Test Menu. There are some options like Edl, fastboot,reboot to system. We click fastboot and phone go to fastboot mode.

Reactions: Edduuu
I have Redmi 3 ( Ido)
Recovery - Vol+ and Power
Fastboot, Edl and Recovery etc is like older Redmi example Redmi 1/2 and Redmi is same -
If not work Vol- and Power we must push and hold: Vol+ and Vol- and Power and show to us a Chinese Test Menu. There are some options like Edl, fastboot,reboot to system. We click fastboot and phone go to fastboot mode.

Pressing Vol - , Vol + and power buttom i go to QMMI menu and I can rebbot the device in several modes how pictures show

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 839