Resolved problem with google account

gholi

Members
Apr 9, 2012
hi
I have a SGSII and I flash miui 2.4.6 but I can not log in with my google account and sync my details. it takes a long time and it show signing in, but it never sign in.after a while it said: couldn't sign in: cant establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it's continues, call Customer Care. sorry me with my poor english.

hi
I have a SGSII and I flash miui 2.4.6 but I can not log in with my google account and sync my details. it takes a long time and it show signing in, but it never sign in.after a while it said: couldn't sign in: cant establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it's continues, call Customer Care. sorry me with my poor english.

Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery and there WIPE CACHE PARTITION and WIPE DALVIK CACHE. Then check if it works or not. If it doesn't works .In ClockWorkMod Recovery do a WIPE DATE/FACTORY RESET. See if it helps

Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery and there WIPE CACHE PARTITION and WIPE DALVIK CACHE. Then check if it works or not. If it doesn't works .In ClockWorkMod Recovery do a WIPE DATE/FACTORY RESET. See if it helps
thank you for your answer but it was not the solution. I have used a proxy like orbut and it had worked. :)