New Problem With Hangouts Doesn't Work Over 3g Connection Mi3

kaneco

Members
Aug 28, 2014
Hello

First of all I already performed several tasks in order to solve this issue without success:

Task performed:

-clear the data and the cache of the application
-uninstall the app
-Confirm all the settings to lock the application to auto-start the application also confirm the 3g data is available to all applications included the system apps and also confirm that all the permissions are accepted to this app
- Install other room 5.8.22 performing wipe of cache and the clear of user data

The problem is when I try to receive or send chats over hangouts connected over 3G the network for this specific app is unavailable the msg is sending but doesn't send until I'm connected to the wifi network and the some for the receive msg. If I clear the app data and I start the the app I also Can't connection to the hangouts servers until I Connection to the wifi network.

For your information and analysis must of the time I'm also connected on a laptop with hangouts opened on the browser.

Can you please let me know how to solve this issue??

Best regards thank you in advance

Hello BoardDWorld

Once again thank for your support

I have try to use this app, but the trail version doesn't work for me in 3g connection, and i don't what to pay in order to test the full version until I have a positive feedback for other users. Or if you know other way to change this without to pay please let me know

Best regards