Problem With Sd Card Rn2

abdieldz

Members
Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone, I have the latest xiaomi.eu developer ROM (6.1.29) and a 64 gb Micro SD FAT32 format into it, when I turn the phone on I can see everything in the SD but after a while I cannot.
Does anyone know what the problem is or has the same problem?
I didn't have this problem with older versions of this ROM so I think it could solve in the next update.

I've got the same problem with a Samsung 32GB Class 4 SD-Card. A 8GB Kingston Class 4 card on the other hand works without a problem.
I've already formatted and zero-filled the card but the problem still exist. The card initially works bat at a certain point is isn't recognized anymore. When I put it in an SD-card reader it's fine but the phone won't recognize it until it's re-formatted.

I've got the same problem with a Samsung 32GB Class 4 SD-Card. A 8GB Kingston Class 4 card on the other hand works without a problem.
I've already formatted and zero-filled the card but the problem still exist. The card initially works bat at a certain point is isn't recognized anymore. When I put it in an SD-card reader it's fine but the phone won't recognize it until it's re-formatted.
What version of the ROM do you have?
I was thinking to downgrade my phone because with older versions the SD Card worked with no problem, I hope it's solved in the next update

What version of the ROM do you have?
I was thinking to downgrade my phone because with older versions the SD Card worked with no problem, I hope it's solved in the next update

I'm using 6.1.29b and I don't want to downgrade. So i'll stay with the 8G card for now :)