Problems with Android 10 and TWRP

Joserbero

Members
Jan 9, 2020
Good morning to all, greetings and congratulations to the entire team of xiaomi.eu, as always doing a good job, guys I have a curiosity and at the same time a problem and it seems to me that Android 10 is not compatible or somehow alters the use of TWRP, from the moment I upgrade to Android 10, TWRP, started asking me for a password and now does not recognize the internal memory of the device and therefore the ZIP files of the weekly updates do not appear, I would appreciate your help or suggestions, thank you!

download the latest zip and flash it via usb-otg in twrp
Thanks for the information, download the weekly update first in the internal memory and then copy it to the micro sd and so I could install it, I hope to correct the compatibility problem with TWRP and Android 10 soon.

Thanks for the information, download the weekly update first in the internal memory and then copy it to the micro sd and so I could install it, I hope to correct the compatibility problem with TWRP and Android 10 soon.
Download orangefox version 10.1 zip... It is the latest and it is 50mb

Attachments

• IMG_20200130_173919.jpg
    IMG_20200130_173919.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 706
Right here as the orange fox 10.1_01 does not decrypt at all. In the lineage android 10 decrypt occurs normal

already formatted the date before, then during installation

Last edited: