Process Of Installing Multi Rom On Leo

I will and I agree that I would also like to verify what gets installed on my phone (not to mention that the data plan charges for downloading 500Mb even on Wifi are bad).

But I am curious to know whats going on here?

Perhaps, due to the problems that 23 had and was withdrawn, they didn't update the hash and info.

Στάλθηκε από το MI NOTE Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Why don't you just download it from here. I never use autoupdater as I want to know what I install in my mobile.

Στάλθηκε από το MI NOTE Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I can't find version .27 for leo in here. Would you mind to post a link, please?

Hi,
I'm Rene from Austria / Europe using Xiaomi Note Pro.
This is my first posting in this forum ...
I tried the update step by step. After step 6 I write (as described) adb reboot bootloader
Then I get the following message "error: device not found"
upload_2015-9-4_13-56-13.png

What's wrong?
Thanks for help

Rene

Hi,
I'm Rene from Austria / Europe using Xiaomi Note Pro.
This is my first posting in this forum ...
I tried the update step by step. After step 6 I write (as described) adb reboot bootloader
Then I get the following message "error: device not found"
View attachment 10272

What's wrong?
Thanks for help
Rene
Is the Mi Note Pro connected to the PC? Are the drivers installed? From the message I understand are not.....

Quick answer :)
Phone is connected... on notify screen of the phone I see "USB debugging connected"
Drivers? Did I miss any step?

And I see the Phone in Win Explorer ...

Rene

I got it... Installing this driver
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1k7jnFdJrUzajhnMmJaMGZxUE0/edit
Now it works

Rene

Good, you found it yourself! I dont know for the eu rom, but the greek has twrp inside, so now every rom can be installed from there and doesn't need abd. Check if the eu has, otherwise install the greek rom, which is multi, and after that from update-> reboot in recovery, you will be entering to twrp and install the rom without any problem.

I have been trying for about 10 hours now to root my new Mi note pro. I have tried everything I can find on the internet. every different app, trick, one click solutions and pc programs.

I follow every step of this guide but nothing is working.
When I type in "cd adb" it just says "the system cannot find the path specified." in dos.

I have checked the drivers
USB debugging is done
Leo ROM downloaded
twrp recovery downloaded and renamed

I have tried and tried but this and everything else is not working.
Please can anyone help me????

I have been trying for about 10 hours now to root my new Mi note pro. I have tried everything I can find on the internet. every different app, trick, one click solutions and pc programs.

I follow every step of this guide but nothing is working.
When I type in "cd adb" it just says "the system cannot find the path specified." in dos.

I have checked the drivers
USB debugging is done
Leo ROM downloaded
twrp recovery downloaded and renamed

I have tried and tried but this and everything else is not working.
Please can anyone help me????

Something your are not doing correctly. Set the name of the folder abd. The message you get means that you misspell the name. Also, I don't know for the eu rom, greek rom is root and includes english. But you have to install it the first time using my guide.

I think its the twrp recovery that is wrong. I cant find a good source for it and the original link is broken. Do you have a working link for it?

I don't have Mac. I can tell you how to do it with your pc (yes it needs a pc) and windows. The original guide is made by the admin of GR MIUI.

1. Download to your pc what is needed ->
a) rom ,
b) TWRP Recovery (link corrected) and
c) ADB
2. Connect your Mi Note Pro with your PC. This would install the drivers needed. At the end you should have a new device called Mi Note Pro
3. Extract adb.zip to a folder like c:\adb. Place inside and the TWRP Recovery. Rename the TWRP file to leo.img .This you will need it, as you will work under dos and sometimes doen't understand well big names. Copy the rom from your pc to the root of the mobile. This is what you should see now
View attachment 10093

4. Now we go to our mobile. Settings => Additional Settings => Developer options and activate USB Debugging. If you cannot find this option, you will have to activate it, by going to (Settings) => (About Phone) tap multiple times on MIUI Version till you get a message that you are a developer now. Now do the above written.
5. Now we are going to do the rest of the job under DOS. Press Windows Key + X . From the menu appeared, choose Coomand Prompt (Admin). When the DOS open, we write cd\ and cd adb as shown.
View attachment 10094
6. Now We connect our mobile with the pc through USB. At the DOS window we write adb devices
View attachment 10095

Now our device is connected with the pc. We type adb reboot bootloader
The device reboots in Fastboot mode (we see MIUI MITU)
After that we type fastboot boot leo.img
By this way we install temporally TWRP in our device and by this way we can install any rom we like. You will see a new menu will appear. From there choose install, find the rom and swipe to flash. The procedure will start and you will have your ROM installed.
Hi,
i have typed adb reboot bootloader
And de device reboots in fastboot mode butt i dont see MIUI MITU
And if i type fastboot boot leo.img
i get this
upload_2015-9-23_22-5-48.png

MI-Recovery 2.0.1 appears and i still cannot intall the ROM
What is the problem here?
Regards

René

I'd say you don't have twrp, you are booting into MiRecovery instead of twrp. Check if leo.img is the correct twrp image

Yes your right, i dont have twrp.
And all of the links dont give me the file.
Where can i download a working twrp file?

The correct for flashing twrp with the use of fastboot is

fastboot flash recovery leo.img

IAfter that we type fastboot boot leo.img

I get an error message directlz after typing "fastboot boot leo.img" saying:

downloading boot.img ...
OK [0.203s]
booting ...
FAILED <remote: dtp not found>
finished. total time: 0.234s

From there nothinmg else happens.
I get a prompt on DOS ... but I do not know what top try from her.

I get The Bunny-Android/Bot Splashscreen on the Note Pro for many minues and nothing else happens.

Any ideas?
If posting new download links (for example to the Greek image) ... please one that can be easily accessed in China without VPN.

Furthermore I have a question top the instructions ... Placing the image into the root of the mobile phone means I place the downloaded zip-file there (like bz_v5.0.2_hermes_5.9.24_29.09.15), right?

Last edited:
I get an error message directlz after typing "fastboot boot leo.img" saying:

From there nothinmg else happens.
I get a prompt on DOS ... but I do not know what top try from her.

I get The Bunny-Android/Bot Splashscreen on the Note Pro for many minues and nothing else happens.

Any ideas?
If posting new download links (for example to the Greek image) ... please one that can be easily accessed in China without VPN.

Furthermore I have a question top the instructions ... Placing the image into the root of the mobile phone means I place the downloaded zip-file there (like bz_v5.0.2_hermes_5.9.24_29.09.15), right?
you need leo file for mi note pro, not hermes. 5.9.24 for leo is postponed ATM.
You can flash correct image using MiRecovery (which is already in your phone I guess), you don't need to use fastboot or twrp.

Xiaomi MiNote PRO (leo) Installation:

I have problems downloading "our" MiRecovery from mega.co.nz
I used another source but mazbe this is wrong for me.
Do you have another mirror I can download the right version from?

And are there instruction on how to do it then?
I am a first timer ... but I really need multi-language and 100% root access to my MiNote Pro

Ah, OK I understand now ... I overread "Flashify" in the instructions. If you say MiRecovery is probably already installed on my phone I will give it a try then.

Problem now is the Leo ROM which I cant download. When trying to download this:
http://miui.celogeek.com/5.9.17/xiaomi.eu_multi_leo_5.9.17_v7-5.0.zip

... it says I am failing the right Captcha. Problem is - there is no Captcha showing upo for me (maybe because I am in China and have no Access to VPN on the computer I am using?)

The alternative downloading source ...
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=40163
... doesn"t have a leo - and I don"t see how to get back to previous veresions.

... it says I am failing the right Captcha. Problem is - there is no Captcha showing upo for me (maybe because I am in China and have no Access to VPN on the computer I am using?)

ehhh,
you need to thick that square on celogeek if you are not a robot... And download will start. I've just checked it and it works

below is link for leo 5.9.17 from androidfilehost
you're trying to download 5.9.24 which is not available yet
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347818222

Last edited: