Proximity Sensor Problem after updating 3.7.5

Romeo Luv

Members
Jun 1, 2013
Hello

I am facing a problem with Proximity Sensor after updating to 3.7.5, whenever in call, the screen led doesn't go off, even i have enabled Prevent misuse that is also not working. If i turn off and on the phone, it works for 5 minutes or till making one or two call's, after that it stop working. Till 3.6.28 it was working fine.

What will be the cause ? sorry for bad English...

Please reply.....

I have problems with mine too, had for a few builds though.
When I try to calibrate (*#*#miui#*#*)
It just says failed, I just have to hold phone away from face when I call!

I have problems with mine too, had for a few builds though.
When I try to calibrate (*#*#miui#*#*)
It just says failed, I just have to hold phone away from face when I call!

fixed in 3.7.12

nope..still same problem in 3.7.12.. after Pushing the sleep button...problem arise again... sigh

nope..still same problem in 3.7.12.. after Pushing the sleep button...problem arise again... sigh

I noticed the same problem today all of a sudden.. After reboot the sensor worked for a while, then the screen stayed on while making calls (which I accidentally ended a few times with my cheek touching the red button.) .. then I thought about what I had changed.. turned out that I had changed screen brightness to "Auto". Switched it back to "Manual brightness" and the proximity sensor works perfectly again.

I use my phone for work. I noticed this bug in 3.7.5 almost immediately.

It is fixed in 3.7.12

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

yeah..that wat happe to me oso. the Auto Birghtness does not work in MIUI. i have to uses third party app like Velis Auto Brightness to get it work