Push Notification (ios) Alarm In Mihome App

Just got a Dafang camera notification on my iPhone 7 without any update. Hope this isn't just temporary...

I had electricity brake today, and after that everything went back to normal. All notifications are working again! :)

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me either
"Push alarm message via mobile phone" is grey
in the settings of the gateway
Everything working except notifications

Doesn't work for me either
"Push alarm message via mobile phone" is grey
in the settings of the gateway
Everything working except notifications
Push notifications iphone seem to be working again since yesterday. For me at least.

There is still a problem with the videos of the alarms which stay on 0%
I have no problems downloading video's taken by Dafang camera due to motion from the Mihome app.

Maybe a problem due to French operators because everyone is affected by this problem here....

What is strange is that even in wi-fi it's broken

Really ? Oh ...

Maybe it’s something temporary and Xiaomi is making some test. Another colleagues has de PUSH notifications working on IOS.

Don’t worry and try this evening !

Try to change region and go back to the one you use. If not good try the same with language,

I usually have to change region and go back to mainland China to get notifications back on iOS ;)

Thanks Smoky! That has worked for me in the past (albeit only for a few days).
Tried it again .....and it worked!
Fingers crossed that it keeps working.

Reactions: Smoky035
I have recently purchased two Home Security 360 cameras, one using it with iOS and one with Android. The alarm notifications have only worked a few times and then stopped. The one I am using with iOS seems to record fine to the microSD, but there are no alarm notifications. I have changed location etc., but still no good.... Any suggestions please?

Thanks for the info! I will keep an eye on this thread as well. Every time I create an alarm, I get 2-3 notifications and then it stops working.....