Invalid Push notifications from Mi Home

00raq00

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Im facing issue with push notifications from Mi home app. I cannot get any push notification eg. from camrwawhen motion is detected. In logs I saw that there is a problem with pushing notification. In developer menu I enabled option to show message when push notification is broken, below message.
Changing to AOSP solved problem so it is connected to rom not to mi home app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-14-19-50-07-203_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 359
Have this issue myself, have you had any luck getting it sorted? I get the exact same error. Seems to be an issue on stock MIUI as well.

Have this issue myself, have you had any luck getting it sorted? I get the exact same error. Seems to be an issue on stock MIUI as well.
Currently I'm using AOSP, I need to have push notifications working... I guess that Xiaomi framework has issue. I didn't try to rollback to 11.0.6 where push notifications were working fine...

Hi,
please, I have a Xiaomi security system based on
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Hub
- Xiaomi Smart Home Gateway Alarm (2.generation)
with a lot of sensors. It works well, however, notification on my phone are dead. They come randomly and with terrible delays. I have checked all possible settings on my Samsung Note 10, tried it on the Samsung tablet as well as on Ipad, STILL THE SAME. No notification on time. So the problem definitely is not on my side.
Please could anyone give me an explanation and advice on what to do?
Without notifications on my phone, the whole system is for nothing.... just throw it away....
I am in Czech Republic, EU.
Many thanks!