[Q&A] Miui Memory Manager

Radnou

Members
Nov 9, 2014
Hi all
I want to know how miui's user manage is ram.
II don't know if this question having been answered but as you know in Android community the task Killer has been debated to this utility.
I want to know how miui manage application.
Do we need to close them all the time? Or let the system mange appmocqyo' itself?
Because the closing and opening application consume more processor time and drain battery While if let Systeme manage apps. The application will be '' frezzed '' that I means it's the application stay in memory but don't consume processors.
So someone have some information about miui's memory management.
Should I close all the apps after used them or let the system manage them?

And i would like to know why miui in mipad closes apps earlier than mi2. Even with 600 mb free

lnviato dal mio XIAOMI MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all
I want to know how miui's user manage is ram.
II don't know if this question having been answered but as you know in Android community the task Killer has been debated to this utility.
I want to know how miui manage application.
Do we need to close them all the time? Or let the system mange appmocqyo' itself?
Because the closing and opening application consume more processor time and drain battery While if let Systeme manage apps. The application will be '' frezzed '' that I means it's the application stay in memory but don't consume processors.
So someone have some information about miui's memory management.
Should I close all the apps after used them or let the system manage them?

You shall no worry,RAM managing is same as on other phones with same Android version.