[Q] how to disable MIUI lockscreen!?

MrQoZy

Members
Jan 1, 2012
Hi guys, I want to ask if there anyway to disable-remove the lock screen so I can go to draw the pattern or enter the pin directly when I unlock the screen! . THANKS in advance.

nope.

Don't think so. You can remove the lock, and keep the lockscreen to make it one motion. I don't know any way to remove the lockscreen and keep the lock.

There is a app call No Lock. Been using it for a long time. I never use my lock screen.

@swatcop
You are right. I also have been using No Lock for long time. It works good.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

skyhigh said:
@swatcop
You are right. I also have been using No Lock for long time. It works good.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I've looked around the forums for anything to do with the EVO 3D; the closest I've come is the 4G, which is my old phone - is there any knowledge that I can cannibalize out of that forum? This thread is the newest that I've found within my scope, at any rate - this is why I'm posting here. Thanks in advance.
The new old-guy -

funny_photo_20120120002813.jpg

BBone

Hi guys, I want to ask if there anyway to disable-remove the lock screen so I can go to draw the pattern or enter the pin directly when I unlock the screen! . THANKS in advance.
I think the OP was misunderstood. No Lock works, but it disables the lockscreen entirely. He's wanting something that disables the slide to unlock part, but still makes the pattern or pin entry possible.

Unfortunately I don't believe this exists, thought I would love if it did as I use Widget Locker. It does a pretty good job stock, but on most Roms it has trouble sliding the unlocker so that you go to the pattern.

Reactions: MrQoZy
Tha
I think the OP was misunderstood. No Lock works, but it disables the lockscreen entirely. He's wanting something that disables the slide to unlock part, but still makes the pattern or pin entry possible.

Unfortunately I don't believe this exists, thought I would love if it did as I use Widget Locker. It does a pretty good job stock, but on most Roms it has trouble sliding the unlocker so that you go to the pattern.
Thanks man that what I meant in first place. I think such an option could be helpful