question about record calls

romchik

Members
Jan 11, 2013
I tried a few applications that record calls and nothing worked.

Which application that records calls works on Xiaomi ?

Thank you for your help

Mi2 has build in Call recorder.. just enable in in the phone settings.. or just tap on recording icon during call...

Thank you for your answer.

Where can I find call recorder? Is it in tools --> recorder? I thought that recoreder means record conversation only.
Will it records calls too?

Sorry for stupid question but this is my first smartphone and I am still new with android

Dialer - Settings. Search for auto call recording option.

Wysłane z MI 2

It works very well - 18min conversation was only 1.8mb - and was very clear even using bluetooth car kit

Hi everybody!
I need to buy a MIUI-supported smartphone that is able to record calls automatically. I currently am using a 2-year-old Samsung Nexus S which I want to replace because although it has been serving me well, it can't record calls.
Thanks for the suggestions you'll throw at me!

Hi everybody!
I need to buy a MIUI-supported smartphone that is able to record calls automatically. I currently am using a 2-year-old Samsung Nexus S which I want to replace because although it has been serving me well, it can't record calls.
Thanks for the suggestions you'll throw at me!

all Xiaomi devices are able to record calls without any problem...

Thank you ingbrzy!
Although Xiaomi devices aren't sold in Italy (where I live), now I'm considering buying one from a reseller...
Have a nice day!

Thank you ingbrzy!
Although Xiaomi devices aren't sold in Italy (where I live), now I'm considering buying one from a reseller...
Have a nice day!
Look at our official partner ibuygou.com...

~Tapatalk 4~